Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Up For Some Private Ghosting Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Up For Some Private Ghosting Games?

The nonsense of DM'ing has already worn thin. Even when I win its still kinda boring and stupid. Lately, the thief teams have been about 100% DMers and there really isn't any point playing that (IMHO).

Therefore I'd like to call out the ghosters who might be interested in setting aside a couple of nights a week to have a game that involves finesse instead of lag bj whoredom and sniping AI from ledges.

Anybody game?
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

perhaps... but DMers provide good distractions and cover for my silent work... What nights did you have in mind?

Comment

I'd be up for it on occasion.
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Yes. Ghosting games are great...I don't have to play any differently, and the atmosphere is better. That's always a plus.

Comment

Hell yeah! Although I assume you'd want more than two players... ^_^
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
            The nonsense of DM'ing has already worn thin. Even when I win its still kinda boring and stupid. Lately, the thief teams have been about 100% DMers and there really isn't any point playing that (IMHO).

Therefore I'd like to call out the ghosters who might be interested in setting aside a couple of nights a week to have a game that involves finesse instead of lag bj whoredom and sniping AI from ledges.

Anybody game?
            Funny how whenever I (Semi)ghost, my team DMes (Very badly), and when I DM, they try to ghost (Also, often very badly)

Maybe you should stop avoiding me, and you might have OK games.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
              perhaps... but DMers provide good distractions and cover for my silent work... What nights did you have in mind?
              Since I can't ghost to save my life I volunteer to distract the entire guard team by DMing.

Comment

Sure, I'm in. The constant dming is getting on my nerves.
                Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

What the hell is ghosting? Like that ghost in Korman? Can thieves do that?

Comment

I would interested. Sounds fun.
                    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

you know I'm there gerbs
                      just tell me when!

Comment

Prolly some ghosting Fridae night?
                        er...
                        Friday Night?
                        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                          Prolly some ghosting Fridae night?
                          er...
                          Friday Night?
                          Freudian slip? Fri maybe you should lock your doors and windows this weekend.

Comment

Yea, I'm up for some ghosting . Dming gerbils isn't much of a challenge anymore...

Comment

I'm always up for some ghosting, but timezone differences make it difficult to organise anything, so i'll sit it out.
                              I would like to ask what's going on with the TUF ghosting server, which is my favorite, haven't seen it for weeks, is it gone for good or will it come back?
                              It would be a shame, especially seeing it had a mutator to actually enforce no killing and ko'ing.
                              .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Working...
                              X