• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who has ever played Thief knows you need this

Zombie Alert
    Wisdom is divided into two parts:
    a) Having a lot to say and
    b) Not saying it.

Well, that would make the zombies aware of youwhen hiding in the shadows, wouldn't it?

Nah, I'll rather buy some firearrows.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
      Well, that would make the zombies aware of youwhen hiding in the shadows, wouldn't it?

Nah, I'll rather buy some firearrows.
      Edited.
      I can not read properly.
      I can not read properly.
      I can not read properly.
      I can not read properly.
      I can not read properly.
      Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
        Edited.
        I can not read properly.
        Maybe this is why?

Originally posted by SeEManN
        ~~ sMoKe dA GaNjA ~~

Comment

the guestbook on that site is pretty hilarious, a sample:

Grrrr! I didn't realize the ZombieAlert needed batteries to operate! And now I and the other 8 employees of Raccoon City Furniture (Where Raccoon Shops for Quality Furnishings) are slowly but surely turning into zombies. I'll see you in court... if I can find a T-Virus antidote within the next hour or so.
          Zombie Bob <[email protected]>
          :grin:

Comment

Ninety percent of zombie related fatalities occur in the home.
            You don't say

Most Americans use and value their brains -- the natural food of zombies.
            Make the lies stop!!! I can't take it anymore

Aarghh, my Zombie Alert by Onko is emitting a shrill warning. THE END IS NIGH!!!
            "Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

Comment

Translation of the report in terms of Gundams:
              One of the first things you’ll notice about a Gundam is it’s size. It does it’s job very well, but it’s several times very well, but it is also several times larger than it needs to be. It also comes with large amounts of “bloat ware” (such as Linux) and aesthetic, non functional parts.
              You’ll also notice that a typical Gundam is made up of polygonal solids with almost no curves, and has each “component” brightly coloured.

AlliedSignal design consultants were well known for making airplanes and products that took up several times the space they needed. Additionally, AlliedSignal design engineers used CATIA software (by Dassault Systemes, a French company) which lacks the function to create variable section sweeps and even rotational curves. This may also explain the colouration of the Gundam.

There has been at least one incident where a Gundam has failed due to electrical shock through it’s chassis (08th MS Team, Episode 27).
              AlliedSignal engineers preferred to employ cheap (and crummy) Honeywell components which often did not perform to marked specifications. In addition to the use of crummy TI DSP chips for the onboard weapons controllers, the cheap power buses were and almost never used for mission critical situations.

Why do the missiles on the Gundams never hit their target? A simple look into the “Copying” and “Changelog” files reveals the problem: Open Source. Research revealed that the object lockon algorithms used in the GUNDAM system were actually written by middle schoolers for their computer science homework, and then published under the GPL on SourceForge.
              An investigation into the AlliedSignal corporate snack machines also indicated a heavy correlation between AlliedSignal engineers and cheap components – the snack machines were filled to the brim with no-name snacks, chips were priced at only 20 cents, and most employees still considered them “expensive as hell”. It may be noted that AlliedSignal engineers drank decaf, in contrast to commonly accepted engineering practices.

On a further note, there have been several instances where Gundams were stolen, information was pilfered and computers overheated and/or failed in another manner. The problem has been traced to Apple computers running BSD, which AlliedSignal engineers are forced to use themselves. The security problems were also compounded by lack of encryption, which has resulted in 29 documented cases of intercepted communications. The radio turned out to be a Nokia 6550 with Deutsche Telekom.[/u]

Next on Primetime:
              NASA investigates reports of Vegeta sightings in Canada.

Comment

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNSSSS!!! Of course you knew someone just had to say that didn't ya?

Comment

If it fails?

I don't want to take risks with a system that might fail.

Even if there is 1,000,000 bucks in it for me if I live though the attack.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                  even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                  of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

I assume this system is safe for skulls to use eh?
                    Feel the power of the

Comment

what?! they say the only defense against zombies is an early warning...WTF HAPPENED TO HOLY WATER!?!??!?!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nice, that really gave me the laugh i needed
                      "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

"The only proven defense against zombie attack is an effective early warning system"

Correction : It's a known fact that a 12 gauge shotgun hit to the head at point blank range can seriously hinder the capabilities of a zombie to harm any living being.
                        ------

------"

Comment

The Only Proven Defense is HOLY WATER you taffers

Comment

Well if Garrett had a shotgun I bet it would've worked pretty well too... :grin:

Comment

Acording to the Quake guide you cant kill what is already dead
                              But you can chop it to pieces

SOLUTION:
                              :twisted: THE GRENADE LAUNCHER :twisted:

(or a chainsaw if you like to keep things "personal")
                              Feel the power of the

Comment

Working...
                              X