The Official Basketball Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Basketball Thread

I wonder if anyone here is interested in basketball. Now in my holidays I play nearly every day bball and it is on its way to become my favourite sport.

Yesterday I saw a game of the German national team (yap, with Dirk Nowitzki) how they won against Bosnia. 14.000 people in a great hall, a brilliant atmosphere; a cool event.
    Feel free to post your favourite team/player or anything else what has to do with Basketball. Thanks.
    Deftones

I'm 195cm tall and damn sick of people asking if I play.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
      Well, do you?
      No Linux, No Choice.
      Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

I'm 193cm tall and I'm here to tell you I'm sick of the same stupid question. The problem is, when I tell the person who is asking that I don't play I'm given the same look as if I just admitted I molest sheep on the weekends.

I've actually had people say, "What a waste".
        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
          That you don't molest sheep?

*shrug*

Weird people out there.

Comment

Tell them they should go fuck themselves or tell them that Iverson isnt taller than them and one of best players. And 193cm isnt even a good basketball height. Ok maybe. But not to play in professional league.
            Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
              That you don't molest sheep?

*shrug*

Weird people out there.
              Actually I do molest sheep...I like to lick hooves. Kinda a beast-foot fetish thing.

Very rare.
              "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by LeatherMan
                Originally posted by DarkBill
                Well, do you?
                Only with the heads of people who ask stupid questions... ^_^
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

ohh Dark Bill we've got the same problem.. :cry:
                  "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

I do play basketball on occasions, but it's kinda rare. I'm more into rugby/football.
                    JM

Comment

i realy like this sport, but I'm juste too small for this :cry:
                      Good bye!
                      Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

tststs
                        "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                        X