A laugh and a half.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A laugh and a half.

Go to google. Type in French Military Victories. Click the I'm feeling lucky button.

Go to google. Type in Weapons of Mass Destruction. Click the I'm feeling lucky button.

omg, the weapons one is funny, but what if I told you I was french?

I'm not french........btw :lol:
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

The truth will set you free.

But, it will anger you, at first.

Comment

hmm, ive gone to google 100 times and never noticed the "i'm feeling lucky" button. I have to admit that those both gave me a good chuckle, but, wtf is that button for? i typed in Thievery, and hit it, and it came up with an antiques site or somthing, i'm like O_x
        "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

I'm feeling lucky - takes you to the "Best" site google found.

Only 100 searches? Amateur...

Comment

Old hat, but again I'll spare the emoticon.

Something new -- and both amusing and fairly chilling -- can be found on Google, though. Search for "Kazaa", and look at the text beneath the search results.
            Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

In response to a complaint we received under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 8 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint for these removed results.
              What... that?
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                In response to a complaint we received under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 8 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint for these removed results.
                What... that?
                Yes.
                Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                X