Summer... over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer... over.

I've gotta say, this (unfortunately past) summer has been the best one yet. Especially the past week. Alas, it can't last forever. Today was my first day back at school and I was bored within ten minutes.

Of course, activities are always more fun when they're illegal, so I had plenty of fun activities. Hehe. Such as... Surfing down a diagonal dam thing-i-ma-jigger (almost got caught too), riding a tube down another dam thing-i-ma-jigger with a lip on the end, launching you into the air... and eventually the water, a couple nights driving/walking around clifton hill (Tourism strip near Niagara Falls) and not spending a penny (Don't you just love coupons and hand-outs?), road trip to Cedar Point (theme park in Ohio), my friend's parents and family leaving for two weeks, leaving the house to him... and numerous other people, my friends buying a 88 dodge colt for their road trip to B.C., and working on it with them, and then hiding it in some parking lot until they fixed all the holes and figured out how to tell their parents, tons of biking, making a good bit of money, playing travel soccer (even though our team sucked), and the list goes on.

Two weeks ago I didn't actually mind the fact that school was getting close, but this last week changed my mind. Not a single day when I wasn't out doing something. Sunday - Clifton Hill, and a little party at a friend's, Monday - Biking, then soccer practice, Tuesday - Biking and a soccer game, Wednesday - Climbed down into a ravine and went swimming in a water fall, Thursday - Went out and surfed down that dam thingy, Friday - Explored a pitch black hidden tunnel in some secret place, then went and found our way through a field, forest, and finally shimmied under a gate, to get to an old abandoned factory, where we dodged a van on patrol, and finally ran once two security guards started coming our way..., and then had my friend sleep over, Saturday - Went biking for 6 hours with my friend, and on our route discovered how to get into tractors without a key (unfortunately we didn't figure out how to start them ) and then went wandering around town late at night, where we climbed on our school roof, rang the school bell, said hi to some stoner who started yelling some crap about "get the fu** off the roof you f**king crazy idiots", then I threw a waterballoon at a ferrari, which ended up chasing us and our bikes down a dirt path, and a track, until we got through a small hole in a fence, Sunday - Another six hours of biking in a different town (we were biking more then we slept in those two days), Monday - Went to a big picnic/gathering and went swimming... in the Niagara river... off a rope swing and diving platform. (Wow, a period) Possibly one of the most fun (and stupid) things I've ever done. It's a forty foot tall, really bent tree, with steps up about halfway, a 5 foot square platform at the very top, and a couple huge rope swings off the side. You have to kind of get a run on the platform in order to make it past the tree branches and the drop off in water depth (goes from about 5 feet, to 10-15 feet of water where you land in). I wouldn't know if it hurts when you hit the water, I was pumping with so much adrenaline I don't think I would have felt a knife in my leg.

A summer to remember, that's for sure. Now it's time to get back to the schoolwork. Dangnabit, that reminds me... I have history homework to go do.
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

*pulls the knife out of Dork's leg*

Dammit, lousy timing.

Comment

Yup. The summer's over.

But it was a good one!

Comment

Hey the summers over for you guys... I still have 21 days of fun and freedom untill college starts

And thanks for the 'what did you do over summer' essay from CD, but I mark it with a grade F+, I really didnt think it was long enough... try a 500 word essay, and Ill mark it again. :grin:
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Life is a lineup for death.

Some people try to skip ahead in line.

Comment

Haw haw, *draws summer ever so close*

Comment

School? What's that? Oh yeah, it's that place to which kids go when they want to learn! HAH! Sucks to be you!

Anyway, I don't really care school had to start again. I figured it's gonna start over for some time now, so I'd better get used to it...

Two years left until college...

Damn... can't wait for next summer...

Going in the military reserve...

aaahhh
              JM

Comment

Ahhh, yess...summer is over...now I can get out my black hoody, dark blue sweatpants...and go sneak around town!

Actually, I wear that to do my daily run during this time of year, but I still run as quiet and sneaky as possible. :grin:

Oh, and during the winter I love waking up at 5:00 AM, and playing computer games into the wee hours of the morning and early afternoon.
                Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I wish school was out again.
                  Damn college kids....driving though campus to get lunch is like playing a video game where you try to NOT hit the pedestrians.
                  "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                    Damn college kids....driving though campus to get lunch is like playing a video game where you try to NOT hit the pedestrians.
                    You're playing the wrong game then....

Comment

Thats why I wear dark clothes to run at night...

They never see me til i'm hit!
                      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                        You're playing the wrong game then....

Ohhhhh....
                        Send me the rules for the new game!
                        "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Well, here ya go. Points are awarded to what you knock over or roll. The score will appear in the upper right area of your vision.

1 point = average college student
                          2 points = college student wearing glasses
                          3 points = foreign exchange student
                          5 points = foreign exchange student from France
                          10 points = stoner
                          25 points = wigger
                          50 points = crossing guard
                          100 points = stop sign
                          250 points = police car
                          500 points = "trippin" honda blasting loud rap
                          1000 points = cement truck
                          1000000 = Hardeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                          The only constant is change.
                          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Ohhhhh....
                            Send me the rules for the new game!
                            Simple. Hit the effingpeds.

Comment

College, while quite similar to school in some respects, has a few main differences:

1. Difficulty- Today I "learned" how to make and delete folders using Windows., and in math I "learned" order of operations, just like in grade 7

2. Hours: On Fridays, I'm free to leave at 12:30 PM, which gives me a nice long weekend. To make it better, that particular class starts at 10:30, which allows me to sleep in :grin:

3. Various alcoholic substances (sold on campus)
                              It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X