Worth it to start now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worth it to start now?

I just learned of this mod. I love the idea of this and am thinking of buying UT so I can get this game working. Are there enough people still playing this game to bother with it?

Thanks.

Of course it's worth it. You really should try it. But don't join Crackazz to much, it crashes a whole lot.

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
      Of course it's worth it. You really should try it. But don't join Crackazz to much, it crashes a whole lot.
      Funny, it never does when I'm there.

Comment

Absolutely, there is usually at least one server with enough guys to have great games. And chances are it will be Crackaz, but don't worry, it doesn't crash THAT much.

We like to call Omega here the "depressed goth" cause he puts a downward spin on just about anything. I'm surprised he said go ahead and get TUT in the first place.
        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
          We like to call Omega here the "depressed goth" cause he puts a downward spin on just about anything. I'm surprised he said go ahead and get TUT in the first place.
          Yeah, be sure you fire lots of fire bolts at Omega, to brighten his day.

Comment

Yeah, *snicker* Omega just loves firebolts!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Well, LR you must have some kind of magical power, because when i'm there, it crashed a lot. For example, when I smashed a crate in Warehouse or when I walked over a mine shattering a crate next to me. And shut the hell up about this depressed goth talk, you don't even know me.

Comment

Wow the love in here is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Haunt
                  Wow the love in here is amazing.
                  Shut the fuck up

:wink:

Comment

Well, LR you must have some kind of magical power, because when i'm there, it crashed a lot. For example, when I smashed a crate in Warehouse or when I walked over a mine shattering a crate next to me. And shut the hell up about this depressed goth talk, you don't even know me.

See! See! Hes such a downer!

BTW, wasn't the crate thing a problem thats been fixed for a while now?
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                      BTW, wasn't the crate thing a problem thats been fixed for a while now?
                      No, "fixing" it would involve changing every map that has something in it that spawns fragments of something to use the Thievery specific fragment spawning actor, rather than the UT actor that's been used in those maps instead.

Dalai had compiled a modified .u file (I forget which one, but I have it on disc somewhere) that was supposed to fix the problem, but it didn't.

And shut the hell up about this depressed goth talk, you don't even know me.
                      Aww, c'mon Omega, smile!

Comment

...when I smashed a crate in Warehouse or when I walked over a mine shattering a crate next to me.
                        Ye shall not smash crates, lest the server be struck down with thou and the land of the heathen consume you.

Read: DON'T SMASH TEH CRATES

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                          Aww, c'mon Omega, smile!

ldhat: image
                          Just stop LaughingRat.

Comment

Man Omega, who pissed in your cornflakes? Lighten up.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

What the hell did I do?

A newbie posts a question, I react to it in my own way, and all of a sudden the subject is changed to my so-called "negative" attitude. I stated my opinion about the crackaz server. When I played on it, it crashed lots. What's wrong with posting about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X