An Argument Against Life Extension Research

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Argument Against Life Extension Research

Consider for a moment that the cartilege in your nose and earlobes is the only part of the human body that keeps growing throughout your entire life. This means that your nose continues to get longer and your ears bigger the older you get. So, if we extend the human lifespan much more than it already is, everyone will end up looking like this:

A rat is making this observation?
    "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

lmfao @ MG!
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
        A rat is making this observation?
        Yes. Nearly everyone I know is human (or almost), and I don't want to have to look at your ugly mugs when you get to be old enough that your earlobes brush your shoulders and you're in serious danger of grabbing your nose accidentally when you go pee.

Comment

the answer isn't in stopping life extension research, it's in starting nose and ear reduction research.
          I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
            the answer isn't in stopping life extension research, it's in starting nose and ear reduction research.
            Stop and think about that for a moment. If we extend humans' lives more, it's all the assholes we have now that are going to be around in 200 years still.

Comment

...and with 200 years of practicing how to be an asshole, undoubtedly we'll see it practiced on a whole new level.
              "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Editted-

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                  Editted-
                  Do you write edited with 2 ts? I thought with one t. run->running
                  hmm
                  but dream -> dreaming, dreamed.
                  I guess with one t, yes.
                  Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    Yes. Nearly everyone I know is human (or almost), and I don't want to have to look at your ugly mugs when you get to be old enough that your earlobes brush your shoulders and you're in serious danger of grabbing your nose accidentally when you go pee.

Put it this way: if you're a rat, then you only live to be about ....5? so you won't have to live to see us get old.

and we get the last laugh
                    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

I say kill yourself before that happens.
                      JM

Comment

Lets hope to god rats dont evar live to be a hundred.

Look at these peoples..........err......pets?

Freakin ugly pets

Im not sure what bothers me more, the fact that these people made a memorial for these creepy critters or that they cherished the damn pics so much I couldnt steal them !
                        Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Originally posted by TED NUGENT
                          Lets hope to god rats dont evar live to be a hundred.

Look at these peoples..........err......pets?

Freakin ugly pets

Im not sure what bothers me more, the fact that these people made a memorial for these creepy critters or that they cherished the damn pics so much I couldnt steal them !
                          Sounds like she enjoys cutting off their balls and euthanizing them more than anything.

Comment

With the kisses she gives them, no wonder they seem to always have congestive heart failure.

Comment

:lol:
                              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X