My opinion of YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My opinion of YOU!

Think of this as a kind of Lucy's 5 cent evaluation stand. Not sure how this will work really, but post if you'd like my opinion of you.

Keep in mind this is to be strictly comical
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

ok, now what?
    This is my cool sig.

Comment

I have a hunch this post was a bad idea...
      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Can I ask for your opinion of someone else instead? I don't care what you think about me.

Comment

Me first?`~1!
          The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
            Can I ask for your opinion of someone else instead? I don't care what you think about me.
            You don't have to care, you're probably gunna hear it anyway...
            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
              You don't have to care, you're probably gunna hear it anyway...
              I still won't care....

Comment

I'll play.
                What do you think of Mad_Gerbil?

Bear in mind I'm currently packing a firebolt loadout.

(That aside, yesterday in game I had someone say to me 'god I hate you'. That was after a firebolt loadout killed two taffers making excellent progress on Theatre. Nothing like wonder raw emmotion. =)
                "A gerbil is a rodent, wretched creature and quite possibly represents yourself there unclean vile obsolete weak and live happily in there and others filth, they have caused plague and death to humans and nearly wiped us out" - industrialism

Comment

Daniel: Daniel, I don't know much about you, but your post title says you post a half decent amount. Thats where I find out what I think of most of you; in how/what you post. I must think you're pretty bland, or I'd have something interesting to say. Stop spamming and post something useful (read: funny).

BiG_D: Quite right, my friend! What to say about the BiG_D...
                  Well, first off, wth IS BiG_D. That name reminds me of Sunny D. You watch Red Green, which gets you some points on my like-o-meter. Yes, I have a like-o-meter. It tells me if I like someone or not. Umm, yeah, BiG_D...well, this was surprisingly not as painful for you as I wanted it to be. That must mean you lack character, and interesting stuff. Stop spamming, and post...I did that on the last guy...uh carry on.
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

*cries*
                    This is my cool sig.

Comment

Hell, why not.
                      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Ditto.
                        Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

LaughingRat: Ahhh, yes LR, you ARE going to hear it anyway. And you CAN ask about someone else...

LR...protector of the TUTverse, god of the spammers, and all around half ok guy! I think LR is the kind of guy you want on your side. Even if its just to buy a few more minutes of alias time before he gets your IP and tells on you. Heck, if you get him to like you enough, he may even ASK before giving your names out. Not that i'd know, I just think thats the kind of guy he is. Hes also gets drunk sometimes, which is always hella fun! For us, at least.

Mad_Gerbil: You're extremely funny... once you break through that hard exterior shell of toughness. (toughness= whining, firespam, venthunting and guards armor. Mainly the armor.) You give us a great mix of seriousness with balance issues, goofyness (goofiness?) with...goofy issues, and whining with whiney issues. All around good guy that noone in their right mind wouldn't like for one reason or another.

CrouchingDork: I saved you for last, cause you're an "pwnager." You like to be #1 all the time. So the best thing I could do is do you last, or not do you at all, but that wouldn't give me the satisfaction of saving you for last and seeing you in pain of not being first! Muahahaha!
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Darkbill & Salvage: I basically have the same opinion of both you guys, so good thing you posted at the same time. You're both ghosters. You're both top notch players. You're both top notch posters. But I will say this about Darkbill. Apparently you hold the secret to some sword technique, and I want it. Give it to me, and Ill say good things about you. Ill keep it to myself, but until then, yer EVIL!
                            I can't think of anything spectacular to say about Salvage other than he was...nope, my mind is blank. Nothing new there, though.
                            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Me too!
                              Deftones

Comment

Working...
                              X