Huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh?

It's 5 am, in a sleepy residential neighborhood on the outskirts of The City.

Suddenly, I hear what sounds like airplanes taken off, followed by several cars, without mufflers doing 120 km/h.

Oh, and I'm not even close to the main road. It's 200 m away.

Anyways, my point: Who the hell are those stupid idiots who think they are so cool, and because they can spend a shitload on a convertable sports car-wannabe, in the city of rain, who seem to think that EVERY OTHER BLOODY CAR IS RACING THEM, so they have to be the loudest, fastest, MOST BADASS PIG.

Do they recieve some sort of perverse pleasure as they get to the next traffic light before everyone else, making a noise as if their muffler has fallen off?

Or, is there something deeper within their psyche... Something even more retarded...

My beef are the dogs. Why does everyone in this goddammed town think I wanna hear their dogs at 5:00AM in the morning. Or any time.
    Leave me in peace!! :x
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

3 years ago, I had a kid around my neighborhood who drove one of those toy 4x4, making a fucking racket at 6 or 7 in the morning. Gaaah.

I get your point, Swiss, selfish people piss me off. Especially those that go public by making lots of noise.
      JM

Comment

Oh, I forgot the dogs.

There are two neighbours surrounding me: One on the left, and one on the right.

The right neighbours are fine. They sit on their deck, walk their dog, ect. I haven't heard a sound from their yard.

The left neighbours are bloody retarded. Firstly, in Vancouver, we have a water shortage - we are not to water our lawns... It took them a week to figure that out, after the bylaw was passed. Anyways, that's just a demonstration of their "problem-solving" abilities.

They have a dog. If you meet it outside, it's friendly - just sits there or looks at you, as if it wants you to pet it.

However, when they let it run in their yard, it's turns into some sort of devil. I am wondering whether their stupidity rubbed off on it, or it was like that from birth.

If you go near the fence seperating our yards, it wakes up, and starts barking like mad, hopping on the fence, aparrently trying to jump over, and tear your throat out. Maybe not, but the result is the same...

We have lived here for 1.5 years, and it still barks, and jumps on the fence whenever ANYONE walks past.

It's so stupid, it starts doing it when you walk on the forest path, 15 meters away from their backyard.

There is also some mutt on the other side of a small patch of woods - unlike the dog to our right, it dosn't need a reason to bark. It just starts yepping at around 10 pm, turning on and off...

Comment

Gah. Reminds me of a kid that at 6am would knock on our door till he saw someone coming to open it, then would run off. I was ready to bash that kid by the time we left (not to mention I'm usually mild mannered).

Comment

Originally posted by Storm Reaver
            Gah. Reminds me of a kid that at 6am would knock on our door till he saw someone coming to open it, then would run off. I was ready to bash that kid by the time we left (not to mention I'm usually mild mannered).
            yeah, its even worse when its some religous crackhead knocking on your door preachin'
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

In my neighborhood, it's not the sound of the cars themselves, but the stereos, which are played so loudly, with such high bass that, in some cases, they've actually vibrated parts of the car's body loos so they rattle and vibrate when the stereo is on.

And Swiss, what you're seeing in that dog is pretty typical canine behavior. Dogs are territorial. When you approach, it's warning you off of its pack's territory. It doesn't bark and growl when the owners are there because they're the "alphas", so if they accept your presence, so does the rest of the pack (meaning their dog).

Comment

Every morning, at 5 am sharp, some gray matter deficient person delivers the morning paper in thier junker car. It revs up then revs down...up and down .... vrOOOOM.....VROooom....vrROOOOOM....VRroooom. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                formerly littlek

Comment

Originally posted by littlek
                  Every morning, at 5 am sharp, some gray matter deficient person delivers the morning paper in thier junker car. It revs up then revs down...up and down .... vrOOOOM.....VROooom....vrROOOOOM....VRroooom. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                  Maybe you should pay more for your paper. Then they could afford a muffler.

Comment

My little 2 year brother, is waking up a 4:00 nd comes in my bed and start to kick my so I wake up angry with my other brothers...I can get the point of evryone...

(I have 4 brothers)
                    Good bye!
                    Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

*and *me
                      Good bye!
                      Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

*and *me
                        Good bye!
                        Aurevoir!

leaving

Comment

I see.

You know what I hate? It's those people with the CRAPPY cars that rev their engines and drive really fast and do burnouts thinking they're all cool. Like this guy in my school parking lot yesterday doing a burn out with his station wagon.

:roll:
                          The only constant is change.
                          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                            Oh, I forgot the dogs.

If you go near the fence seperating our yards, it wakes up, and starts barking like mad, hopping on the fence, aparrently trying to jump over, and tear your throat out. Maybe not, but the result is the same...

Well they say dogs are an excelent judge of character. :roll:

Originally posted by littlek

Funny story.......

Years ago we had a psychotic paper lady.

Doing all manner of strangeness at 5:00 am.

Went from not giving me a paper(of witch I wrongly complained, thank you.)

To stuffing fifteen monday papers in the box.........WET, And it hadent rained.(complained again)

ThenI noticed ruts in my lawn around the beginning of sept.(she was using my lawn to turn her car around.)

So I woke up at 4:00 am one morning to confront her about this.

She said she had a right to turn around on my lawn, and spun wheels in the gravel and left !!

So now winter is here, and she is spinning tires to get up hill, past the edge of the lawn.

Now Im thinking this has to stop.

So its up at 4:00am again.

Upon seeing me walking twords her down the drive(300') she stopped and threw my paper in the crick.(I think she tried to hit me with it.)

So I call the paper again, Helo paper, We have a problem.

They said, "Prove its her and we will rectify."

I tried taking pics, but got only white due to the snow, the flash and the headlights.

Then one day she slid on the snow and ripped up a frozen landscape tie.

I was fukin pissed !!!1!1!11111!!

Then it dawned on me, makd a berm using the tie, frozen in the ground to stop her from coming on the lawn, Beautiful, why didnt I think of this before ??

With the job done, I slept confidently that night knowing the whole affair was over............ Until 5:00am when she ran into the tie and pushed it across the lawn.

FUKING BICTH ILL KILL YOU !

Then the wife had her best idea yet............Bury the log in the snow !!

I thought NO SHIT, And did just that, And then soaked the snow with water.

She aint moving this fuker now !! Nor can she see it due to the snow !

And she didnt. On either account.

But she did manage to drive over it, and hang her car up with the front tires about 8" off of the ground.

And this time I got gooood pics, her screaming, giving me the finger throwing shit around.

And the neighbors called the cops. Me? I called the paper !

Cops show, she tells them "I got lost, and made a wrong turn."

I said bullshit !

Then she tells the cop she is not the paper person.

Cop then says "Well then, Ill have to place you under arrest for theft !" (Theres a sack of fifty newspapers in the car.)

In the end, I recieved $300.00 from the paper for damages, plus an apology.

She recieved 6 mo probation for wonton disregard of property(vandalisim), Plus a bill for $700.00 for the two reckers and three hrs work to remove the car due to the snow and ice, Plus impoundment.

Well that was a long story

But I get a kick every tine I think about it.
                            Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Wow Ted, that was long.

You know, you don't have to put two spaces between each sentences. Use paragraphs.
                              The only constant is change.
                              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Working...
                              X