This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you Thief fans, a must hear

For all you ~*THIEF*~ fans out there, this is a MUST hear.
    This wave got lost in the shuffle of another thread, so, I figured it deserves it's own thread. I got this wave from Sledge a while back, going from taffer to taffer. The authors name has long since been lost, we have tried to findout who did it.
    No luck. A lot of time was put into this wave, it's funny, it's a bit twisted. Enjoy! Thanks again to modE for hosting it.

http://modetwo.net/thief_conv_comedy_from_ttlg.mp3

a BIT twisted?

Remind me to never click on another link posted by you. That was sick... :x

Comment

Ease up Swiss....
      formerly littlek

Comment

Obviously, your not one to handle a joke are ya, it's still kick ass. LK, you'll see that's his normal attitude, even in game, he is such a happy fellow. Such a joy to be around.

Comment

It seems that anything that I say is twisted into the most negative light possible. In that case, make what you want of me. You are the one who is getting upset over that, not I.

Comment

oh my holy anvil ! :lol:

post it on ttlg too BA

Comment

I know the file name is misleading korax (), but it actually came from TTLG in the first place.
              Nightmaster,
              .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
              - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

I must agree with swiss somewhat, it was kinda nasty.
                I thought it was cool the way it was made entirely out of sounds from thief.
                <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                  I know the file name is misleading korax (), but it actually came from TTLG in the first place.
                  Well of course it came from TTLG, I got it from Sledge. It hasn't been talked about, or nothing said about it for ages.

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                  It seems that anything that I say is twisted into the most negative light possible. In that case, make what you want of me. You are the one who is getting upset over that, not I.
                  Hey, one thing we have in common Swiss, both of us are sarcastic. I don't give a rats ass.

It's twised, who cares, it's only a wave.

Comment

Yes, it's only a sound file. I won't give a damn about it in 30 minutes. Neither will my opinion of it be important to you by the time you click on the General Discussion link.

Comment

That really wasn't worth downloading.

No offense.
                      "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

It was

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                        Well of course it came from TTLG, I got it from Sledge. It hasn't been talked about, or nothing said about it for ages.
                        Because of that, I posted that BA should post that (again) in ttlg

Comment

Clarify, why should I post it in TTLG? To findout who the other is? Or what.

Comment

well my reasons why to post it on ttlg, BA

like you said, the wav is very old, so

1. the original post is here : http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...threadid=11905
                            2. ALL links there to this wave are BROKEN

- lot of people on ttlg haven't heard about it (like me, I'm registered on ttlg since 2002)
                            - you can post also new thievery wav, created by Star
                            - you have it hosted on modetwo's server so you have new server to download this wav from, so at least post a message in the old post (which I do not recommend, orig. thread too old to revive)

So post about that wav on ttlg

Comment

Thanks for the dig up of that thread, man that is old aye? I will post about it later.

Comment

Working...
                              X