How to keep an idiot busy for hours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep an idiot busy for hours.

When you feel a burning desire to occupy hours and hours of an idiot's time, feel free to query any of the innumerable sources of information that address the problem of occupying idiots' time. To better understand the issues involved in keeping an idiot busy, go here

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
    When you feel a burning desire to occupy hours and hours of an idiot's time, feel free to query any of the innumerable sources of information that address the problem of occupying idiots' time. To better understand the issues involved in keeping an idiot busy, go here
    It's just some webzite that puts random pieces of sentences together in a pathetic try to keep me busy 'like an idiot'. It wasn't even funny.

YUO LOSE!1

Comment

Virus, obviously, your not one to handle a joke are ya, it's still kick ass. Everyone, you'll see that's his normal attitude, even in game, he is such a happy fellow. Such a joy to be around.

Couresy of BA.

Comment

Virus, obviously, your not one to handle a joke are ya, it's still kick ass. Everyone, you'll see that's his normal attitude, even in game, he is such a happy fellow. Such a joy to be around.

Couresy of BA.
        I don't get it...

Anyway, the Random Barjoke generator beats your random crapthing blindfolded.

Click and see for yourself.

Comment

Oh. One of those again, huh?

:roll:
          "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
          even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
          of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Well, I gues you've found the perfect website for yourself then...

Comment

I have a better way to keep an idiot buisy.

First you get him pissed at your country.(some were born this way, so its not very hard)

Then just turn him loose on the internet so he can spenh hours and hours digging up usless tripe and try to goad people into an argument .

And the funny part is when the idiot is so bent on digging up trash that he makes HUGE FUCKUPS Like.........................

This..........

Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Yes, I hate America. For no reason whatsoever.

Oh, buddy... Since when was bashing Fox = bashing USA?

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                  It's just some webzite that puts random pieces of sentences together in a pathetic try to keep me busy 'like an idiot'. It wasn't even funny.

YUO LOSE!1
                  I assume that you prefer toilet humour.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-

YUO LOSE!1
                    I assume that you prefer toilet humour.
                    Asssumption is the bane of knowledge.

Comment

http://www-csag.ucsd.edu/individual/...836666683.html
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

You have almost gotten to the end, CD! Just a few million pages to go...

Comment

It just throws random pieces of sentences together nomatter what number you insert. You could put Pi in there and it would still give you some chique way of saying "If you want to get fucked with, click here".

Comment

Have you all seen the OJ Simpson website?

http://////////////////

OK, that's sick.

Comment

Oh, that OJ website...

Interesting pictures it has.

Comment

Working...
                              X