Thats It!! No more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats It!! No more.

Okay, thats it.. I will not been seen in the TUT community or on any server any longer. I am sick and tired of the people in the community who LATE JOIN. All week its been happening to me, I'll be guard 4 - 5 times in a row and I ALWAYS get switched, me and Machine will play.... going G,T,G,T,G. But some lameass fucking bastard just flippin' waits until the timer goes off and joins, so some one gets switched, usally me!

Yes, Yes, you may think 'ahh, hes just pissed, he will be back within the week' or 'he's just had a bad day, and had some bad games' but no. ALL WEEEEEK! I am not going to name them, but I just want to ask, WHHHYYY!??! If you want to thief so bad, PLAY THIEF!!! for F**K's SAKE!!

I know there are people out there who DO have a problem with the join buttons, I get it at times, but pressing ESC twice seems to clear it up. I have to say, I have NEVER late joined, I say this with pride as I know it is nothing but the truth. Other members of my guild will back me up on this, that I do NOT ever late join, never have and never will. I think the people that late join do not deserve a GG on Theivery as they got to thief for the wrong reasons.

I wish you all well, apart from the latejoiners out there, and hope it gets sorted for the final version of thief, or this community is gonna lose one if its long-term players..... sorry, but I've had it.

Thank you for your time and any useful responses that comes of this thread.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Nothing beats beating the hell out of a latejoiner...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the latejoiners, don't even see this message.

Might want to stick around though, I know you're pissed now, but give it some time, we'll play a few games together. You may even win a few rounds. (free!) :twisted:

Comment

Brodies server has a really short time for balance, maybe 5 seconds or so. So alot of people, including me, are often still loading the map data when the balance timer runs out.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Can I have his stuff?

Comment

Learn to like playing guard and calm down a bit. What really pisses me off is people totally LEAVING because they saw a late-joiner. I don't mind them, am I alone?
            JM

Comment

I hate people leaving because they don't like playing guard. Offcourse they wait until the balance thing MAKES them play guard so they can take a life. -_-

Comment

You have all misunderstood. I love to guard, owning thieves alongside Dragon, Machine, Judge etc. theres nothing quite like it. Its that I have to guard like 5 times in a row, were talking 30 - 45 minute games of just pure guarding... ifs fuckin' boring sittin' there while latejoiners take thier sweet time.

As for the servers Virus. Brodys is not the only server, its happend to me on TOB's Crackaz, and good 'ol Brodys.
                -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                  As for the servers Virus. Brodys is not the only server, its happend to me on TOB's Crackaz, and good 'ol Brodys.
                  Originally posted by Crackaz Thievery Server Rules
                  1. NO CHEATS! You will be banned permanently!
                  2. No bug exploits. (For example, no use of the wallhack, or reconnecting to the server to avoid team balance.)
                  3. No spawn killing.
                  4. No suiciding to kill a team's spawns.
                  5. No giving away player's locations or other information as a spectator.
                  6. No trash talking. Be respectful of other players.
                  7. No wearing of guild tags of which you are not a member. No impersonating a member of CTG at any time.
                  Note that our server rules specifically mention this. While it doesn't mention latejoining specifically, it's still an exploit, and not allowed. It can also be considered under Rule 6, in that it's disrespectful of other players.

If the same people are doing it over and over again, feel free to report it to Entropy or myself.

Comment

Well, you already told us that you are serious when you say, you want to leave the community, but I still hope you will calm down and stay. Think about it, who should ask me everytime I meet him about .... well, you know what
                    Hope to see you soon on a TUT server

Comment

Hopefully with the release of Nightblade this problem should be solved somewhat, but I totally agree with you, I resent having to guard when some selfish bastard thieves for the 4th time in a row, there needs to be less tolerance and apathy towards them, I mean, we call a vote and NOBODY VOTES.....
                      ~TuF~

Comment

Within the next few days i'll be able to create my own server. I was already planning to enforce late-joining. So stick around fixxxer, play on my server if you have to.
                        <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

I hate getting accused of late-joining... I can't help it that I've got a 56k and that it sucks. (have a screen of 19,000% packet loss, but no webspace =/ )So if I join a game a minute or two after it starts, please think about that... I hope I speak for a bunch of the unfortunates who can't afford upgrading and have crappy connections.

Comment

FixXxer is probably the one person I know that gets royally screwed by the balance system almost every game. And he takes it incredibly well. He almost always sucks it up and plays guard (Sometimes 4, 5 times in a row). But it's been slowly getting to him, and I understand completely.

Fix, don't worry. Machine'll set up his server (hint, hint) and we'll ban every bastard who latejoins.

Originally posted by Freaky Alien
                            Well, you already told us that you are serious when you say, you want to leave the community, but I still hope you will calm down and stay. Think about it, who should ask me everytime I meet him about .... well, you know what
                            Me!!

Comment

Well, thats the way it is. I shall part myself from the scum of the community to something better! when the TuF server is up, if you are clearly late joining, then... well you know.

A thank you goes out to LR and DarkBill, and all of TuF.

Public servers suck. No offence Brody.
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X