My finest (guard) hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My finest (guard) hour

I will be the 1st to say that I am not the best guard in the world. I usually do ok, but I am much better at playing a sneaky taffer...

Anyway...

Was playing on Darkened Enlightnement as a guard vs 2 thieves. I managed to keep them from getting the book for about 25 minutes before they double-teamed me and the 2 AI's I had helping. After a merry chase through the grounds I managed to get set up near the exit where the taffer carrying the book was slain, dropping it into the water.

interesting side-note. If the book gets dropped into the moat, the glowing effect stays up above the water level... weird

I managed to hold them off there for another 10 minutes, getting their respawns down to 0. While they did manage to crack-arrow me and scoop the book up, making it to the exit... I STILL WON THE MAP by over 500 points!

That was the 1st time I had ever seen a losing team-member actually win a map too!

YAY!

Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Originally posted by BobTheMad
    interesting side-note. If the book gets dropped into the moat, the glowing effect stays up above the water level... weird
    Every decent taffers knows of and exploits the bugs regarding the book.

Comment

Wow :?
      Deftones

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X