how many of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of you

how may of you play thie game because i go on and there are like 3 people on and thats it do you all go on at a sertan time or some thing

It just isn't a very popular mod. Join a server even if there are not many people in it. Usually more people will come if they see a good server.
    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Originally posted by SoftWind
      how may of you play thie game because i go on and there are like 3 people on and thats it do you all go on at a sertan time or some thing
      Translation: How many of you play the game, because, every time I go online there are only 3~4 people playing. Do you have a certain playing time or something?

SoftWind (cool name btw) welcome to TUT community. You just gave me a headache (j/k). About your question: No, there is no standard playtime. There are only a few players because most of us have exams at this time of year. From the next month and on I hope more players will be online. Have fun.

The_Judge
      I Need Training!

Comment

actually there is a time when more people are online playing. IIt just depends what time zone you're in to whether you see it. I recently have seen servers full (couldn't get in) but the times I find most people on are (for myself GMT) 10pm onwards except on weekdays. I'm guessing most Americans etc come on after school/work which of course is late at night for europeans.

As to it being a small community, i'm sure it could be larger with more patches and less Night Blade 8)
        [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by SoftWind
          .... Certan thats spelt right?
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

Uhoh! Radamanthus has competition!

Anyway, the community is just small, but people play plenty. Join servers like Crackaz, Mogs, Brody's, and people will show up...

Tell us what time zone you are in, and we may be able to direct you as to when you might see more people.
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
              Uhoh! Radamanthus has competition!
              lol

Comment

Working...
              X