I need a list of AI's and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a list of AI's and...

HI there, I need a list of common AI names, and things they may be doing on certain maps. (i.e. the one that sleeps on Gerome).

I kind of ran out of TUT comics (sometimes things jst go kaput, ya know? If I get a real good idea like that last mage one Ill post it) so, I'm going to maybe work on some stories, using the AI's, and things they do on maps as the basis.

So, be a regular guy (or girl) and help me out.

For those of you who would say "Go look for yourself!" I will have you know I can't get into TUT right now b/c this comp won't run it.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

"Lord Alfonso" is an AI on TH-Archery who is not an inhabitable guard (he's an "NPC"). He's staying in the guest wing of Lady Blackwell's manor. If you've watched him on that map, he periodically steps out of his room, then goes RUNNING into the other wing, where the privy is, goes in there for a little bit, then strolls nonchalantly back to his room.

Comment

Yeah..eheh...thats a good one...

But I need the common names like Flynn, Geoffrey, etc also...and if they do anything special...like the sleepy guy in Gerome.
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

That sleepy guy in Gerome is Sgt Flavio. And the only other "special" AI I can think of right now is that one in Nostalgia that just stands by one of the side doors, completely oblivious to everything. You can run right by him and he won't even flinch.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          That sleepy guy in Gerome is Sgt Flavio. And the only other "special" AI I can think of right now is that one in Nostalgia that just stands by one of the side doors, completely oblivious to everything. You can run right by him and he won't even flinch.
          Considering that he is an unarmed NPC, like the bar drunks...

Comment

There is the (AI) Larkin. Normally he is just like any other AI, but every now and then (online only) he beomes super Larkin, as tough as any human player out therr, much to the despair of some poor, unsuspecting taffer...
            Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
            Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Gerome- I beleive there are two sleepers there, both of whom can make you alittle sore if you wake them. The unarmed NPC kitchen is the guy who freaks out at the sight of thief and ends up burning himself to death
              Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
              Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                Considering that he is an unarmed NPC, like the bar drunks...
                Yeah, but he's wearing armor. Anyway, his name is Lochlainn.

Originally posted by Thebos
                Gerome- I beleive there are two sleepers there, both of whom can make you alittle sore if you wake them. The unarmed NPC kitchen is the guy who freaks out at the sight of thief and ends up burning himself to death
                Only Sgt Flavio can actually attack you. The other on is Arnald, the servant who stole some money to buy a wedding ring for his lady. The worst he can do is alert other guards to your presence, though that can be bad enough.

Comment

Yeah, but he's wearing armor. Anyway, his name is Lochlainn.
                  From memory, the name of that AI in nostalgia is actually random. At least, I'm convinced I've seen more than two names for the same guy.
                  Nightmaster,
                  .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                  - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Shug
                    From memory, the name of that AI in nostalgia is actually random. At least, I'm convinced I've seen more than two names for the same guy.
                    That could be. I only checked once before posting.

Comment

Treasach
                      Larkin
                      Alymore
                      Bearchan
                      Ruadan
                      Heldris de cornualle
                      Arthour
                      Flynn
                      Brunar
                      Kendrick
                      Leander
                      Sir Percyvelle
                      Tristan Beroul
                      Muirios
                      Giolla Dhe
                      Geoffrey Chaucer
                      Geoffrey of Monmouth
                      Captain Crunx (firespammer in spider)
                      Cosgrove
                      Kendrick
                      Donnchadh
                      Director Grillard
                      Sithchean
                      Alsandair
                      Private Norton
                      Private Curran
                      Sargent Plinio
                      Dagonet
                      Sargent Flavio (the sleeper)
                      Private Sullin
                      Private Jargssen
                      Private Amand
                      Private Shenin
                      Private Fleicha
                      Captain Knecht (golden boy)
                      Private Castillo

hope that helps you garlisk/jester

edit: added a few

Comment

The worst he can do is alert other guards to your presence, though that can be bad enough.
                        Oh I've seen Arnold do much worse
                        When you alert him, he sometimes runs into the fire, setting himself on fire. One time he ran straight into me, setting me on fire as well :grin:

Garlisk there are also the developer bots in breakout, a neo-pendragon bot in archery as well as Lady Blackwell and the pinging out iggles and fopish dude (can't remember names) in bourgeois. Don't think thats what you were looking for but, meh.
                        .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

In Bourgeois (wher Pedro fights with thief :grin both npc in pyjamas are Master Boris. So we have a twins with same names

Comment

Originally posted by TafferBoy
                            pinging out iggles and fopish dude (can't remember names) in bourgeois.
                            You mean the great Foppish Paz! I guess actually knowing the guy helps you remember his name.
                            Nightmaster,
                            .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                            - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Thank you Fri, thats exactly what I wanted.

And I just might maybe possibly be able to get something from you other guys, too
                              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X