Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUT comics!!1! Story #3

Ah, where were we…oh, yes! The alarm.

“Mad_Gerbil, quick, go raise the alarm,” I said to one of my guards. I always liked this guy, even though he was a little off his rocker, and slightly pyro inclined.

“Right,” he responded, and scurried off.

Captain Knecht, Gerome, Heldris and I stood waiting for the alarm to go and see how it worked. After a few minutes, I smelled smoke. I excused myself and ran to the alarm system. Mad_Gerbil was standing there shooting fire bolts into it.

“What the hell are you doing?! I said raise the alarm!”

“Yes, that IS what I am doing. Razing the alarm!”

“No, you’re burning it to death…I told you to …oh, comeon…word parser…”

“Word what?”

“Nevermind,” I said, “clean this mess up,” and then I walked away.

I went to find some of the other guards. I found Sgt. Flavio still sleeping, so I shot him in the foot. He hopped up, yelled something, saluted me, and then went back to sleep. I have no idea why I appointed him Sgt. I think cause I don’t have to worry about him taking over…at least not violently. Not unless they find a way to sleep someone do death.

I found Stitchean and Muirios sitting on a bunk playing chess. I was stunned. I didn’t think my men were this smart.

“I see you’re entertaining yourselves with the extremely strategic and logical game of chess! That’s wonderful!” I said.

Muirios said, “That’s what I thought too…at first”

Stitchean said, “My horsy kills your king! Yay!” And then he pranced his “horsy” around the board, knocking over Muirios’s pieces. Muirios shrugged and picked up his “horsy” and joined him.

I found Brunar practicing with his sword on a bedpost. He missed the first swing. And the second. And the third.

“Here,” I handed him a paralyze bolt, “If you see a thief, stick this in your arm, it could save your life.” At least he wouldn’t hurt himself that way.

I went to the kitchen to warn Kevel. Kendrick was sitting on the counter saying “boo” over and over and watching Kevel duck, each time.

“Kevel, I just thought I’d let you know there is a thief, or more, on the loose…”

“A thief? AAAHHH” and with that he jumped in the fire. He came out in a few seconds and walked the flames off.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

LOL
    <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Raze the alarm.

That's too much.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Brilliant !...

Comment

SUPER
          Feel the power of the

Comment

"Stick this paralyse bolt into your arm. It could save your life"

Comment

Hmm, yeah, that may have worked a bit better SM...

Glad you guys are liking it though...keep the compliments/suggestions comings, thats the only reason I do it...and be ready for another segment tomorrow!
              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

paralyze bolt, havn't stoped laughing
                "When it is difficult to put someone to the sword with one hand, by all means kill him with two hands"
                Miyamoto Musashi

Comment

Did ya ever notice how these guards have such a hard time getting around bottles and cups and such? I personally like messing with Gerome that way. Makes him ticked off and then he'll vent on some poor unsuspecting thief (or one of his guards if they push him little).
                  Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                  Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

LOL this is a good story :lol: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                      Hmm, yeah, that may have worked a bit better SM...

Glad you guys are liking it though...keep the compliments/suggestions comings, thats the only reason I do it...and be ready for another segment tomorrow!
                      Actually, that was excellent as it is.

Comment

Very nice Garlisk.
                        I Need Training!

Comment

Working...
                        X