Important!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important!

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Holy shit, he's right! I could actually read that quite easily!!

I think the problem with Radamanthus's posts is that he doesn't start them with the right letter, like eth instead of the.

Comment

OMG I ddnit konw taht
      <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Vuris, yoou srcae me.

Comment

Thank fuck you labelled that as "important," I might actually have not read it and then where would I be?
          I'm cool!

Comment

&lt;What Dragon said!&gt;
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by !eduDageM
              then where would I be?
              Hopefully not here anyway
              All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

Thats actually, quite interesting..... &gt;shouts&lt; Wheres LR?
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

Taht is werid ineded. But lkie Dgaron siad it is qtiue esaey to raed
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                    Taht is werid ineded. But lkie Dgaron siad it is qtiue esaey to raed
                    Hehehe Yuor Rghit! It's amzanig!
                    ~TuF~

Comment

I can't understand a damn thing you people are saying, from the first post on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                        I think the problem with Radamanthus's posts is that he doesn't start them with the right letter, like eth instead of the.
                        :lol:

I was very certain that although this was labled important, it wouldn't be.

Comment

I figured it out. Some of us were taught to read by syllables, while others were taught to read by letters.

When you read by syllables, you tend to speed-read mush it together.

Wehn you raed by ltetres, you cnat usntderand a wrod I jsut siad.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            I can't understand a damn thing you people are saying, from the first post on.
                            I thought that the simplistic bitching of Megadude was in rodent-speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                              I thought that the simplistic bitching of Megadude was in rodent-speak.
                              No, it's in trollwhinerbitchspeak

Comment

Working...
                              X