This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kewlazme is here?!

Why is Kewlazme allowed back in here again and why am I still banned? Is he also allowed back into the game servers now too? Can Kewlazme help clear this up for me? If he screwed himself over, I think he should take the blame and not accuse me of cheating too.

The username KewlazMe is not banned from the forums, but he is banned from servers.

Comment

what Alpha-Omega said....

Cu Saně░MaN
      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

FFS tundra, you have been discovered! you ARE kewl, and why oh why do you try to tell us all your not.

KAMKAMKAMKAM
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

tundra, why should it matter what happens to Kewl aye? Doesn't effect you now does it?...........or does it.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
            FFS tundra, you have been discovered! you ARE kewl, and why oh why do you try to tell us all your not.

KAMKAMKAMKAM
            Fixxxer, enough of that. I wouldn't like to see any flames arising. The poor guy has been banned already, no point in teasing.
            JM

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
              tundra, why should it matter what happens to Kewl aye? Doesn't effect you now does it?...........or does it.
              I could care less about Kewlazme!! but his stunts have got me into a bind that I have nothing to do with so yea I care about him clearing up my fricking name. And stop making the accusations of my being Kewlazme or Kam or whatever else you call him. You have no proof, I know this because unless he took over my brain, Im positive Im not him. So until you get some other reason to ban me or kick me out you need to stop wasting my time and let me back into the servers. This is ridiculous! Kewlazme is allowed back in here but Im still banned??! WTF?

Comment

Oh i see.... So if KewlAzMe were to say you are not him, then that would mean... you are not him. Cept the little fact KewlAzMe is the reincarnation of the Trickster... Trying to pull all sorts of tricks and stunts to get past obstacles.

Meh... This is going the american way... Guilty untill proved otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                  Originally posted by FixXxeR

KAMKAMKAMKAM
                  Fixxxer, enough of that. I wouldn't like to see any flames arising. The poor guy has been banned already, no point in teasing.

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                    Not quite. There's no lack of convincing evidence.
                    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                      Oh do tell.

Comment

How are you guys sure its Kewl? I feel sorry for you tundra if you're not Kewl :wink:

Edit: Then again, I would feel even worse for you if you were .

Comment

Oh I know why they think I am, Its because I live in a city with a comcast cable central office. So the funny part of it all is that every city around me also has this cable office, so every city around me up to Elgin is served with Elmhurst, so even my friends in Lombard are screwed because it still shows up as elmhurst and the smart admins blocked them too. So not only am I getting blocked, but my friends one city over are also getting blocked, and its all because Kewlazme lives somewhere around here in the 7 city area.

(from http://www.comcast.com/Membership/Lo...ent_Center.asp)

City: Elmhurst
                          Center Name: Elmhurst
                          Billing Payment Center Address: 688 Industrial Dr, Elmhurst, IL 60126
                          Phone Number: 800-266-2278
                          Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
                          Directions From Closest Major Intersection: Street Is The First Stoplight North Of The 290 Expressway Exit. Building Is Located On The West Side Of Street. From Lake Street, Take Grand Avenue South. Office Is One Mile West From The Corner Of Grand & Industrial.
                          Notes: No Dct Or Modem Swaps.

Comment

Originally posted by tundra
                            Originally posted by DarkBill
                            Oh do tell.
                            HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAA.

If you want to know 'tundra' what evidence we do have, contact me or TheMachine by PM.

All I shall tell you now is that Brody is in TuF and TuF know all.

Your thunder is stolen, KAM, end it now before you embarass yourself.
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

Comment

playing devil's advocate, the IPs tundra posts from do not match the IPs KAM posts from. Not to mention the fact that KAM isn't actually banned here.
                              I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Working...
                              X