Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I quit!! (not really, but almost as good as...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I quit!! (not really, but almost as good as...)

Some changes of schedule have been made here resulting in much less presence of Garlisk on the boards. Ill only be around to post once or twice a day.

Ill still be able to play in the mornings, but thats about the only time Ill be around at all, rather than play morning and post all day.

This will also cut into my comics and stuff.

So, its not really quitting, but the effect is nearly as bad.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

How... Evil. :cry:

Comment

That sucks

Comment

The season ended so quickly... time for reruns until next season. Cliffhangers drive me nuts though...
        Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
        Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

You guys aren't still on summer holidays are you? I get the impression the american calender consists of 8 months holiday :lol:

Comment

No, this schedule change has to do with work. Previously, I was able to hop out every now and again type a sentence or 2, or make a post...

lol @ Thebos.
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Work is evil. It is a conspiracy to exhaust man with long hours and reduce him to a braindead, non-caring state. No energy to think or create or care. You just keep the cycle going...

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
                Work is evil. It is a conspiracy to exhaust man with long hours and reduce him to a braindead, non-caring state. No energy to think or create or care. You just keep the cycle going...
                I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                  You guys aren't still on summer holidays are you? I get the impression the american calender consists of 8 months holiday :lol:
                  Americans get out of school at the beginning of June, go back to school beginning of August.

Canadians get out of school sometime in the middle of june, go back on the first or second week of September.

Comment

Are you trying to imply something there, SM?

You better hope you arn't.
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

No.... 8)

While you are away, I suppose I'll have to take over THIEVERY COMIX !``!!2!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                        Canadians get out of school sometime in the middle of june, go back on the first or second week of September.
                        That applies to me, and I am an American. I get out between June 11th-16th and go back in the first week of September. :|

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                          Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                          That applies to me, and I am an American. I get out between June 11th-16th and go back in the first week of September. :|
                          Your state/school/county is wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                            I wish. . .
                            Still -)(The Chosen One)(-

Comment

Originally posted by Chalrif
                              I wish. . .
                              Same here, Chal, same here... now the problem is how to get that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X