URL Search Engine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL Search Engine?

I'm looking for a search engine or other type of way to find the name of a website I'm looking for. I was given two parts to a web address, I know butterfly and karaoke are in the url, but there is one more word in there that I can't figure out. I need a way to type butterfly and karaoke into a search engine, and have all the websites in the world with those two words pop up. I've already tried google and other ways, but I'm trying to find a url address with those words in it, not a website with butterflies who sing karaoke. Does anybody know of a search engine that lets me type in butterfly and karaoke, and I get all the url's in the world to pop up that have those words in the url address?

thanks for your help
    -Anarchtica-

try typing in (without opening and closing quotes) "www. "karaoke" "butterfly" .com

The saces are manditory, and replace .com with whatever (.edu .gov .org .com-fr etc.)
    "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchtica
      I'm looking for a search engine or other type of way to find the name of a website I'm looking for. I was given two parts to a web address, I know butterfly and karaoke are in the url, but there is one more word in there that I can't figure out. I need a way to type butterfly and karaoke into a search engine, and have all the websites in the world with those two words pop up. I've already tried google and other ways, but I'm trying to find a url address with those words in it, not a website with butterflies who sing karaoke. Does anybody know of a search engine that lets me type in butterfly and karaoke, and I get all the url's in the world to pop up that have those words in the url address?

thanks for your help
      -Anarchtica-

maybe www.metager.de but this is a German machine...
      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman

He and your location is New York, USA . Du Schlingel.
        Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
          Originally posted by Sandman

He and your location is New York, USA . Du Schlingel.
          he he psssst... :grin: du Spitzel :wink:
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Try Teoma. Their advanced search allows you to search for specific words in page, page title, or URL. Here is the search you are looking for (though it may not contain the results you are looking for).
            No Linux, No Choice.
            Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

Working...
            X