Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeatherMan
    replied
    Try Teoma. Their advanced search allows you to search for specific words in page, page title, or URL. Here is the search you are looking for (though it may not contain the results you are looking for).

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    Originally posted by SeEManN
    Originally posted by Sandman

maybe www.metager.de but this is a German machine...
    He and your location is New York, USA . Du Schlingel.
    he he psssst... :grin: du Spitzel :wink:

Leave a comment:

• SeEManN
    replied
    Originally posted by Sandman

He and your location is New York, USA . Du Schlingel.

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    Originally posted by Anarchtica
    I'm looking for a search engine or other type of way to find the name of a website I'm looking for. I was given two parts to a web address, I know butterfly and karaoke are in the url, but there is one more word in there that I can't figure out. I need a way to type butterfly and karaoke into a search engine, and have all the websites in the world with those two words pop up. I've already tried google and other ways, but I'm trying to find a url address with those words in it, not a website with butterflies who sing karaoke. Does anybody know of a search engine that lets me type in butterfly and karaoke, and I get all the url's in the world to pop up that have those words in the url address?

thanks for your help
    -Anarchtica-

Leave a comment:

• Radamanthus
    replied
    try typing in (without opening and closing quotes) "www. "karaoke" "butterfly" .com

The saces are manditory, and replace .com with whatever (.edu .gov .org .com-fr etc.)

Leave a comment:

• Anarchtica
    started a topic URL Search Engine?

URL Search Engine?

I'm looking for a search engine or other type of way to find the name of a website I'm looking for. I was given two parts to a web address, I know butterfly and karaoke are in the url, but there is one more word in there that I can't figure out. I need a way to type butterfly and karaoke into a search engine, and have all the websites in the world with those two words pop up. I've already tried google and other ways, but I'm trying to find a url address with those words in it, not a website with butterflies who sing karaoke. Does anybody know of a search engine that lets me type in butterfly and karaoke, and I get all the url's in the world to pop up that have those words in the url address?

thanks for your help
    -Anarchtica-
Working...
X