X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garlisk
    • Jan 2003

TUT Comics!!1! Story #6

**Yay! Finally...its not much, but Rodent's been really... anxious... to see his part of the story, so here it is.**

Shadow Rodent glanced at Yenzarill, “Its time. Jester and the others should have gotten my message to just get loot…now we get the evidence and send it in to Jerrey Springar! Hahaha!”

“Yes, lets go,” agreed Yenzarill, as he picked up his bow, blackjack, sword, brass knuckles, flail, dagger, mace, and about 45 more pounds of destructive equipment.

They climbed up onto the roof and checked the windows. Finding all the ones they wanted locked, Yenzarill suggested he just smash one open. Rodent disagreed, and led Yenzarill around to a garden area. There was a guard standing out on a parapet.

“Ill take care of him,” said Yenzarill. He climbed up next to the guard, grabbed him, and threw him over the side.

“Whoa! What the hell was that!?” said the guard.

Yenzarill then jumped down, and body slam KOed him. He hid the body, and climbed back up to Rodent, who was already inside the building hiding under a couch. Yenzarill never could figure out how Rodent squeezed under things less than two inches high. Of course, Rodent never could figure out how Yenzarill could hold hundreds of pounds of equipment and not be bothered.

Rodent told Yenzarill to smash the door in so he could get inside the halls to Geromes room. Yenzarill complied, and ripped the door off its hinges.

“Ok, I’m going to go get the evidence, you stay here and smash anyone you see,” said Rodent.

Rodent snuck into the hall, when all the sudden a guard rounded the corner and bumped into him. Rodent, with amazing quickness pulled out his bow and armed a crack arrow. He fired it quickly into his feet, cracking himself. He cursed as he bounced around. The guard, unsure of what to do, decided the best thing would be to run away.

“That must be what they mean by pot luck…” mumbled Rodent when the affect wore off.

Rodent then ghosted his way to the library. It was easy, being as good a ghost as he was. The fact that no guards were there might have made a difference too, but he didn't think so.

He opened the door, and was suddenly faced with...A WALL OF CRATES AND TRAPS!!!

*yet another cliffhanger! yee!*
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com
  • Rodent
    • Jan 2003

LOFL... It's funny cause it's all TRUE
    Simply genius, Jester
    Nightwarden,
    .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
    - "Earth dons the red; calls the maggots."

Comment

• Garlisk
      • Jan 2003

Genius? You're not the first to say that...

...Hey, you guys think I could get into mensa on this crap!?
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

• Master-Builder
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Garlisk
        Wasn't me...

Comment

• Flack
          • Jan 2003

Great jearb there!
          In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

• The_Judge
            • Jan 2003

LMAO! Very nice Garlisk! Keep up the good work! We want more!

Originally posted by Flack

Comment

• Cliff
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Garlisk
              **Yay! Finally...its not much, but Rodent's been really... anxious... to see his part of the story, so here it is.**

Shadow Rodent glanced at Yenzarill, “Its time. Jester and the others should have gotten my message to just get loot…now we get the evidence and send it in to Jerrey Springar! Hahaha!”

“Yes, lets go,” agreed Yenzarill, as he picked up his bow, blackjack, sword, brass knuckles, flail, dagger, mace, and about 45 more pounds of destructive equipment.

They climbed up onto the roof and checked the windows. Finding all the ones they wanted locked, Yenzarill suggested he just smash one open. Rodent disagreed, and led Yenzarill around to a garden area. There was a guard standing out on a parapet.

“Ill take care of him,” said Yenzarill. He climbed up next to the guard, grabbed him, and threw him over the side.

“Whoa! What the hell was that!?” said the guard.

Yenzarill then jumped down, and body slam KOed him. He hid the body, and climbed back up to Rodent, who was already inside the building hiding under a couch. Yenzarill never could figure out how Rodent squeezed under things less than two inches high. Of course, Rodent never could figure out how Yenzarill could hold hundreds of pounds of equipment and not be bothered.

Rodent told Yenzarill to smash the door in so he could get inside the halls to Geromes room. Yenzarill complied, and ripped the door off its hinges.

“Ok, I’m going to go get the evidence, you stay here and smash anyone you see,” said Rodent.

Rodent snuck into the hall, when all the sudden a guard rounded the corner and bumped into him. Rodent, with amazing quickness pulled out his bow and armed a crack arrow. He fired it quickly into his feet, cracking himself. He cursed as he bounced around. The guard, unsure of what to do, decided the best thing would be to run away.

“That must be what they mean by pot luck…” mumbled Rodent when the affect wore off.

Rodent then ghosted his way to the library. It was easy, being as good a ghost as he was. The fact that no guards were there might have made a difference too, but he didn't think so.

*yet another cliffhanger! yee!*
              Hehe my names in there so sweet of you. :lol:
              The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

• LaughingRat
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Cliff
                Hehe my names in there so sweet of you. :lol:
                Yeah, but it's CliffHANGER. What is that, like when you go to the bathroom, and it doesn't all fall off, or when you forget to wipe your nose after blowing?

Comment

• The_Judge
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by LaughingRat

Comment

• Zidane
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Cliff
                    Garlisk wrote: <Snip> Hehe my names in there so sweet of you. :lol:
                    Uh, Cliff, could you try to keep that quote amount down? :|

Comment

• Radamanthus
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      Yeah, but it's CliffHANGER. What is that, like when you go to the bathroom, and it doesn't all fall off, or when you forget to wipe your nose after blowing?
                      No, it's when you bring Cliff to the nearest tree and aquaint him with Mister Rope. :twisted:
                      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

• Cliff
                        • Jan 2003

what the fook man?
                        The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

• Radamanthus
                          • Jan 2003

C'mon, Cliff, i'm not that violent. I'm just kidding.

And i thought you knew me well enough to take a joke
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                          X