Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See you next week

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • See you next week

    I`m going to England, London to be exactly. School gave me the choice between London, Rome or Barcelona and because I hate the sun and warm temperatures, I will fly in north direction in a few hours. A great chance to buy the Predator - Special Edition DVD set without paying the shipping costs
    I will be back next saturday, hope you are still alive then.

  • #2
    Have fun FA . Although I heard England is having one of its hottest summers recorded, so maybe you won't be avoiding the heat by heading north .

    London never really impressed me when I visited, then again it was quite drowsy weather when I arrived at Heathrow . People are nice though (generally).

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Freaky Alien
      I`m going to England, London to be exactly. School gave me the choice between London, Rome or Barcelona and because I hate the sun and warm temperatures, I will fly in north direction in a few hours. A great chance to buy the Predator - Special Edition DVD set without paying the shipping costs
      I will be back next saturday, hope you are still alive then.
      Ohh cool have fun Freaky...
      What you hate the sun? That's bad!
      What is that for exchange only for one week?
      "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

      Comment


      • #4
        Have fun Freaky.
        Deftones

        Comment


        • #5
          Have a nice week, Freaky!
          Good bye!
          Aurevoir!

          leaving

          Comment


          • #6
            have a good trip, freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            8) 8) :lol:

            Comment


            • #7
              cool 8) have a nice trip
              This is my cool sig.

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice FA. I've been to London a couple of times.... I dont travel there very often. Last time I went to Cambden Market, a guys said he wanted to 'feel my money' because I was in his shop.... strange guy.

                Anyway since FA announced that he is going to London for a weekend. I would like to announce that I will be going to the USA in march 2004 with my college class. New York is the exact place we are going, SO WATCH OUT YOU GUYS! FixXxeRs gonna hit the US BIGTIME!!!1 ouch.
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ooooh man. Thank god I don't live in New York!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by impulse
                    People are nice though (generally).
                    Yeah, and God definately exists.
                    I'm cool!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by !eduDageM
                      Originally posted by impulse
                      People are nice though (generally).
                      Yeah, and God definately exists.
                      I didn't think you believed in god, but I guess I was wrong.

                      You see, people are usually jerks when dealing with a jerk.
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Am I the only one laughing? :lol:
                        JM

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FixXxeR
                          Nice FA. I've been to London a couple of times.... I dont travel there very often. Last time I went to Cambden Market, a guys said he wanted to 'feel my money' because I was in his shop.... strange guy.

                          Anyway since FA announced that he is going to London for a weekend. I would like to announce that I will be going to the USA in march 2004 with my college class. New York is the exact place we are going, SO WATCH OUT YOU GUYS! FixXxeRs gonna hit the US BIGTIME!!!1 ouch.
                          he he visit the cheater "Nemesis"! He lives there.... :grin:

                          But don't forget your gun... 8)
                          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lock and Load baby! 8)
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Lurox
                              Am I the only one laughing? :lol:
                              Hello? My name? Of course you aren't.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X