Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you play Thief for the first time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you play Thief for the first time?

I thought i would run this pole just because i'm curious about my fellow thief players, so please anwser the above pole .
    Before begining to play Thievery
    0%
    After begining to play Thievery
    0%
    Have never played the original Thief series
    0%
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Wow, double post.

I VOTE NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Thief13x
      I thought i would run this pole just because i'm curious about my fellow thief players, so please anwser the above pole .
      Go easy on teh caps mister

Comment

Now that I connected your post, and your the post title...

Who are you, and what have you done with Timmy?

Comment

A thread with a topic like that better be damn important. This one isn't.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
            A thread with a topic like that better be damn important. This one isn't.
            Not to mention that this villian made two threads about it.

Comment

SPAM

Comment

Ghostly, don't you think that the one-line SPAM posts are the worst? :wink:
                JM

Comment

What are we to do with all this *SPAM* lately? :|

Comment

Cut it up, and spread it over a slice o' bread.

Comment

Haven't you already had a poll like this, Timmy!?

Comment

jesus fucking christ, hands in the air, strap me to the electric chair and kill me!

i don't remmember if i ever did a post like this before, and i didn't mean to post twice, the computer was having problems and i had to leave for work, so i didn't check the forums afterward. Now, like i stated earlier, i just was curious!!!!!!!!!! how the hell is this spam!?

quite frankly, i think this is the most important post that anyones posted in the past month. If you are so angry that you don't want to see this thread, ask for it to be deleted, i don't care.

damn ragers
                        "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                          Ghostly, don't you think that the one-line SPAM posts are the worst? :wink:
                          No

Comment

damn ragers
                            Thank you for dumping all of us in the bandwagon. Have a good day, Sir.

Comment

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it seems those who complained were more put-off by the title then the post. The post itself is more relevant then a lotta stuff out there. The title however gave the impression of an important announcement.
                              Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                              Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Working...
                              X