Final Updated posted for my Map.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Updated posted for my Map.

I am uploading the last and final version of my map for anyone thats wants to play it. After which I am un-installing Thievery and leaving. Nothing against the people or the game itself. I just don't play it anyone. I've had some fun times.
    I'd like to thank the people that helped me when I had questions. I learned alot about UnrealEd. Hopefully enough to give me a headstart with Thief 3 comes out.
    Here is the link to the Map file.
    Final Version
    And you'll also need the new bolts for the Guards (Spider Vemon and Web Bolts)
    New Bolts

Play it if you want, but grab it soon. I'll be removing all the Thievery pages/files the end of the week.

Enjoy
    Apache

Always a shame to see someone leave. Well, if it's for the best, good game.

Comment

I couldn't get either of them... said 'page not found'
      d'oh. was looking forward to these. :|

Comment

Yeah it seems my site is going threw some issues at the moment. I can upload / downlaod via FTP..but nothing works from the browser. I have contacted support. Best I can say, is check back later.

Comment

Later, Apache -- I remember a couple fun times with ya. Best of luck.
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Yup, it's sad when people are leaving. Especially good people.

C u later Apache.

You'll be back of course
            I Need Training!

Comment

cya Apache{NAD}
              hope you will enjoy thief III
              "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Apache, it sadden's me to see you go. I saw your post last night, didn't know what to say. I wish you wouldn't, we had a lot of fun together. I can possibly understand a break, but, I say, don't go.

I am going to lay the cards on the table here, and be blunt. Apache was trying to get help for somethings on his map, he got some, but, then things kind of died off. You had some *excellent* idea's Apache, about the web bolts, spider venom, etc. Since Spiders are a inherent part of Thievery, I don't understand why this was not developed further, and expanded on.

Also, I would keep working at the map, and learning UnRealEd, to get more of an advantage when T3 comes out. I know you want that advantage, that edge Apache. Your an excellent designer of Dromed, you know Dromed's quirk's better than anyone I know. You could be that way with UnRealEd as well, don't hang it up just yet.
                Apache think about what I say, I know your busy, but, I feel there is some truth to what I say, of course the decision is up to you. The community backs you either way. *Peace*

Comment

nice post....
                  With such a good post I think Apache will stay at the community or?
                  "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                    nice post....
                    With such a good post I think Apache will stay at the community or?
                    No one leaves the community! :twisted:

*plays Hotel California again*
                    Feel the power of the

Comment

[quote="Antero90"]
                      Originally posted by Sandman
                      No one leaves the community! :twisted:

*plays Hotel California again*
                      LOL :grin:
                      If he leaves, you'll kill him?

Comment

AARGH! IT BURNS!!!!

SAY IT'S NOT TRUE! SAY IT'S NOT TRUE!

* finds that old Mp3, and plays it to make Antero happy.
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Apache,

I am sorry to hear that you no longer wish to play Thievery. I took a break from playing for awhile, but then I felt like playing again. Maybe just taking a break will help you too? I hope you will reconsider leaving completely and just take a 'vacation' instead.

SC

I was able to get the files so it seems your site is now working again.

Comment

It was fun, Apache, and I hope to see you in TUT again or some other form of multiplayer thief game (hint hint).

I look forward to your T3 missions and more of your Thief 1+2 missions as well. Like BA said, you had some really cool ideas! 8)
                            No Linux, No Choice.
                            Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

http://www.tearsofblood.com/download...H-Apache71.zip

both files are there

sad to see ya go :cry: ...we'll still KIT over icq
                              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Working...
                              X