I got bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got bored

So I was making a candelabra model for about 20 minutes for Alexius's Thief 2 mod "Hammerite Imperium."

Well, candelabras are pretty boring so I started messing with it and pretty soon it turned into this: the ultimate guard shadow slashing (poking?) tool

Anywho, this might be spam, I just thought the thing looked kinda cool.

Now all you need to model is a colloseum and a net.

Comment

Keep playing with both models, who knows what might spam er I mean spawn from it I mean. Good work so far, keep going with it.

Hhhmmm visions of Gladiator. Maximus. Hhmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
        Keep playing with both models, who knows what might spam er I mean spawn from it I mean. Good work so far, keep going with it.

Hhhmmm visions of Gladiator. Maximus. Hhmmmm.
        Fantasizing on the forums BA? LOL

Comment

WHO ME? *ahem* cuse me, had a lapse there, won't happen again. Just the mention of the word colleseum, Gladiator came to mind, one of my favorite flicks. Ummm never mind.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Ghostly, aren't you a little old to be hitting on BA?
              TCO – Retired
              Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by SNAFU
                Talk to me again when you're 45 smarty pants. You're NEVER too old!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                  You will be by the time I'm 45...
                  TCO – Retired
                  Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
                    You will be by the time I'm 45...
                    Well obviously if I'm dead by then..... darn whippersnappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega
                      So I was making a candelabra model for about 20 minutes for Alexius's Thief 2 mod "Hammerite Imperium."

Well, candelabras are pretty boring so I started messing with it and pretty soon it turned into this: the ultimate guard shadow slashing (poking?) tool

Anywho, this might be spam, I just thought the thing looked kinda cool.
                      ummmmmm well...I hope the same day you didnt turned the blackjack into something else heh.... :grin:
                      Sorry gurls
                      "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                      "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha-Omega

Reminds me of a Jew joke (if it's offensive, this is not meant to be, i din't write it! i swear!)

You know jews are violent! Who else would use a 7-prong trident for a holiday decoration?!?! I can see it now: "13 germans killed in freak menorah 'accident' "
                        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
                        X