Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This really annoys me..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/3147532.stm

Look at the caption on the first picture..."Darren Freeman had used chatrooms". It's like he was exposed to some infectious disease or something.

Stop blaming the internet for your lack of parental responibility you freaks!!!

Damn, it makes me mad...

Why can't people lay the blame where it's due?
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Amen.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

oh my word. Thats just stupid! chatrooms dont make kids run away.... fucking parents do!

All the time you see it though.... like that 'new disease' where a kid can be hyperactive... THATS JUST BULLSHIT.... thay make pills for those kids to take... WTF?!?!?!!?!? There werent any pills 10 years ago.... people where okay then.... its not hyperactivness.... its plain-ass bad parenting.

*babble babble babble*
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

Calm down Fix, you didn't take your Riatlin today did you?
        One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -
        The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
          Amen.
          Ditto.

I swear. In my opinion a good 80% of the human population has the collective cognitive reasoning powers of a brussel sprout.

They don't even get one each in my books. They all have to share 1.
          "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
          even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
          of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
            I swear. In my opinion a good 80% of the human population has the collective cognitive reasoning powers of a brussel sprout.

They don't even get one each in my books. They all have to share 1.
            I think you're being VERY generous.

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
              Calm down Fix, you didn't take your Riatlin today did you?
              Nope.... you took it last time you where here.
              -YT

Comment

We're now very wary of the internet
                BOOO !

Comment

It's jsut the kid's excuse, and these old-ypes who are afraid of computers. I know people who have set limits of seconds they can spend on the internet a week, becasue the parent's are afraid: they don't understand how the computer works, and are afraid of things they don't understand.

The difference is that the kids do understand, but here's an irresponsible parent and an irresponsible child, who didn't learn not to talk to strangers.And an immense amount of lick: what's the chance he'll meet people like that who live within a 50-mile radius of his home? ANd be able to make arrangements without his parents knowing.

Geez. Such a big deal over scared old people. It's the kid's fault. I didn't hear him complaining. Not like an abduction or a kidnapping: it was his choice. be happy with it, dad, your choices suck (for his life), so he's making his own.
                  "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Taken from the radio in GTA: Vice City:

Parents are always complaining about crap to us, like "My son listened to your radio station and then he flunked out of school, bla bla bla bla bla."

Well how are you going to learn to party at SCHOOL, mom.
                    The only constant is change.
                    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by CrouchingDork
                      Taken from the radio in GTA: Vice City:

Parents are always complaining about crap to us, like "My son listened to your radio station and then he flunked out of school, bla bla bla bla bla."

Well how are you going to learn to party at SCHOOL, mom.
                      :lol: :lol: :lol:
                      -YT

Comment

http://maddox.xmission.com/beat.html
                        JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                          LOL!

I love that site.

If your keyboard doesn't work, don't send me email.
                          If you're going to be cute and use the word "tha" instead of "the," don't send me email, it will only piss me off.
                          If you're an idiot and don't know what an "argument" is, don't email me (this means you, Ms. "I don't know the difference between a proposition and a quarrel," you dumb bitch).
                          If you tend to use the acronym "LOL" a lot, don't bother trying to remember not to use it in the email, it's just easier for you to not email me. Whatever it is that you have to say probably isn't important because you're an idiot.
                          If your email starts out with the phrase "I'm emailing you because I'm bored," save my DELETE key some wear by not sending me email.
                          If your age consists of a single digit, DON'T SEND ME EMAIL, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
                          If you want to show me what a righteous and forgiving person you are by cursing me to hell don't bother, I've heard it all.
                          If you found your kids looking at my page and you don't want them to read it anymore, learn to discipline your children and spare me your incessant bitching.
                          If your email ends with "I guess I went off on a tangent," you're a dipshit, quit wasting my time.
                          Don't beg me to post your email, if your writing was that great to begin with, you'd probably have something better to do than to beg strangers on the internet to publish your witty retorts.
                          I know you think you're the first person to discover the fat Star Wars kid video, and although everyone enjoys the timeless humor of a kid twirling a pole, assume that everyone has already seen it and DON'T SEND IT TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE. To be on the safe side, format your hard drive and cancel your internet account.
                          If you find yourself using a thesaurus more than twice per email, you're an idiot. Stick to what you know: drinking $6 frappuccinos and reading the latest Anne Rice novel while you write entries for your stupid blog that nobody reads.
                          "Dope" is not an adjective.
                          Don't assume I know which article you're talking about. I've written over 400 articles to date, you sound like a jackass when you send me stupid shit like "I totally agree, they should be launched into the sun!" Who: Goths? Old People? Children? Be more specific.

Especially "If your age consists of a single digit, DON'T SEND ME EMAIL, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. "

LOL
                          The only constant is change.
                          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Now wait a minute... It says the kid was 15. It also says he was attending college. One of two things is happening here: either he is really smart, but is severely lacking in the common sense department; or someone is making some kind of monetary arrangement for him to attend... Either way, something here smells funny.

EDIT:

we'll sit down and have a good chat with him about it.
                            BA DUM PSSSHHH :roll:
                            It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Just think. Somewhere out there, a good, hard-working, NORMAL brussel sprout has just been insulted...
                              TCO – Retired
                              Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

Working...
                              X