Great Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Game!

Me, Chalrif, and Rodent had a great game last night. It was on Gerome and it was super close there was a four minutes and 17 secs left in the timer. I could not believe it I was so surprised. It turned out to be a dm feast and we had to use great team work to crack arrow and sneak past guards. The whole game was tense. I had a feeling in me like when 1.2 was around yeah you vets know what im talking about. Anyway it was crazy the guards had the door locked like hell. I had to sacafice myslef to get rid of the mines as did chalrif in the end.

It came down the the evidence left. Even after we had the evidence rodent had to get the loot(he was the only one left at that point) We he was chased and it was crazy he finally gjed sneaky i think it was. He got in the evidence room again and got the loot he ran out and won. The guards put up one hell of a fight. Greatest guard game I ever saw and they lost. It was super close the whole time. Great game to anyone who saw it and took part in it. It's times like these that make TUT fun. :swordthi:
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Man... sounds like I missed out.

I had a fun game on Gerome yesterday night also. Quite close... and alot of DMing and KOing where afoot.
    :twisted:
    :grin:
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
      Man... sounds like I missed out.

I had a fun game on Gerome yesterday night also. Quite close... and alot of DMing and KOing where afoot.
      :grin:
      And pincushionnage... you... you murderous villain !

We guards felt a bit like in Fort Alamo , defending that evidence against the rabid sharpshooters outside. Since most of the AIs had been DMed , we were alone and exposed , the casualties were so high FixXxer got the GuardsBane caption. But my teammate eventually got him.

That was just after the dream match on SkelstonHead... FixXxer and TheMachine vs me and Dragon. The guards immediately bunkerized the eastern dock house with AIs and traps , so Dragon went quite worried. I took the time to loot everything while he was trying to figure how to pick that chest before the nose of 5+ guards. After a few deaths he got a nice plan , I threw a decoy arrow on the docks while opening the doors to distract the AIs , then a flashbomb as he reached the first floor , taking the map. We escaped shortly after. Haven't seen such high level of play for a while... FixXxer and TheMachine were fortifying that place so unforgivingly we thought it was impossible. This utterly scares me to fight all three TuF people in the upcoming turfwar match...

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
        FixXxer and TheMachine were fortifying that place so unforgivingly we thought it was impossible.

I LOVE THIS LINE!

The game before WAS really great. I was severely impressed with Dragon (as always :wink: ) when he managed to get the map.
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Haha, it was such a bitch to get, because in addition to the chest, flares, and a few bodies on top of the LOCKED chest with the map in it, there was almost all of the AI crowded into that room. Even worse, they were smacking them so that they would be on constant alert, and bump any invisible thieves! I had to hide on a guard's head, while invis, to pick the lock and snag the map. LMAO! :lol:

Comment

On his head? Benny said he found this cool hat on island but then promptly lost it. I wonder....
            Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
            Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Lucky Dragon! whenever i do htat they look up! :lol:
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Heh...it wouldn't have mattered if they had looked up, cause I was invisible.

Comment

Gerome is one of the most out of balance maps of all time.

And yet there are more stories of "great fun" made on this map than any other, I think. And more than that, usually because of DMing.

Its bit odd, when you think about it.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                  X