This is why I hate women...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I hate women...

"Well Guys, I've had the shittiest week. Found out last Monday that my car had to have over 1k loot put into it. So I did. And guess what? Friday it was stolen by a so-called "friend" and was totalled Saturday night into another vehicle and then she fled in another vehicle from the accident So my insrance is gonna have to cover what happened to the other car. I had to drive 35 minutes from my house to get to the town where she totalled it. There were about 8 beer bottles and quite a few cans in it from her and a friend. But hey, she is in so much shit the cops in about 4 towns are looking for her right now, though she better hope they find her before I do. And she left her wallet and a bunch of her other shit in my car when she fled, so she can't do much without a SS card, driver's liscense, and whatever else. I'm just glad I now know where my car and all my belongings are now.

Also, all of my college books and notes were in my car and I was suppose to take a BIG physics test today, so I didn't have shit. Fortunately the teacher has this thing where you can replace a missed test with the grade you make on your final, which may be scary, but hey, it helps.

Wonderful huh? That's kinda how my life has been recently and that's why I haven't been to practice (well, work doesn't help either). So, if anybody is up for saccing Nostalgia about 15 times so I can get enough loot to get a new car, the help would be appreciated. Jar-Jar, bring some bricks so we can throw them at her when I find her. Agg, bring the paddle or your Blackjack, either will do. CD, bring your sword loadout. And Occam, bring a fridge to drop on her.

Well, I'm writing this in between classes so I have to go. Later guys, and I hope to try to be on more soon."

The above was suppose to be posted on the CTG site, but I cannot post there for now, so I hope you guys don't mind my posting it here. Besides, it can pertain to you other guys as well.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Lucky for you, I've been practicing sword DMing without flash or crack.

:twisted:
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Cur, dont waste any more time with scum, let the cops handle her.
      Only comment I have ATM.
      Feel the power of the

Comment

Oh man Cur, that just sucks, I agree, let the police handle it. Think things over, and when you finally do see her, I am sure you will let her have it.
        Lastly, just remember, all women aren't like that.

Comment

Wait... so, you have to pay for someone stealing your car? How the hell does that work?

Comment

Bricks, locked and loaded. It won't be that speeding car down the road THIS time(perhaps that isn't the right joke at the right time )

That sucks Cur. Seriously, you live in the next state over. If you need any back up(not of the monetary kind though, I'm broke too), good ol' Jarv is ready to go

Comment

What kind of responsible friend you have?

Who is she toward you for the fact that you lent her your brand new repaired car?
              ------

------"

Comment

You have an odd word for stole, Moss.

If it's any consolation, your insurance company is probably going to go after her to get the money they paid back, although I'm sure that you will still have higher premiums.
                Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

I love woman

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage

If it's any consolation, your insurance company is probably going to go after her to get the money they paid back, although I'm sure that you will still have higher premiums.
                    Some cretin drove into my parked car the other week and my premiums certainly went up....bloodsucking bastards, as if they don't bleed me dry enough! (A whole months wages for 1 years insurance! ffs!)
                    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -
                    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                      Originally posted by Salvage

Some cretin drove into my parked car the other week and my premiums certainly went up....bloodsucking bastards, as if they don't bleed me dry enough! (A whole months wages for 1 years insurance! ffs!)
                      I remember you telling me.... :lol:
                      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                        "Well Guys, I've had the shittiest week. Found out last Monday that my car had to have over 1k loot put into it. So I did. And guess what? Friday it was stolen by a so-called "friend" and was totalled Saturday night into another vehicle and then she fled in another vehicle from the accident So my insrance is gonna have to cover what happened to the other car
                        I was wondering where my gf ran off to.

Comment

Wwll, if you locked your cor, there' wouldn't bee a problem.

Or if you hadn't left he keys under hte mat. Everyone looks there.
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus

I don't even need to make fun of you anymore. But I will. How the heck can you misspell car with cor?

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus

http://www.homestarrunner.com/cantsayjob.html

Take notes dude

Comment

Working...
                              X