Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Judge is no more. (My bye bye thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Judge is no more. (My bye bye thread)

First of all I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you fine people of TUT community, for the good and fun times we had together. The years I spent either playing or chatting with you guys and ladies were the best of my life (sort of :p ) My time has come to leave and I wanted to share this with you since you are close friends of mine.

Late November I will be joining the Greek army for my military training, so I will not have the time to play and talk with you. However, after one year I will try to return and join you in Nightblade this time .

I wish I could be a lot more helpful to the Dev team, not just another player, but I haven't had neither the time nor the knowledge to accomplish something like that. I do have some things to do though before I leave. I will try my best to be present at the DarkBill's team VS ToB match -probably my last one-.

Some addressed notes:

To ex-RLFs:
    You were my TUT family. Everything I learned/invented/practiced were with you. Good luck wherever you are whatever you do.

To TuF:
    MANY thanks guys for inviting me to your family. Some of my best friends are in TuF. No need to mention Machine, who is my second brother since we started/practiced together when I was by the name "Guard_Master". I wish the best to you guys. (I wanted to post a similar note on our forum, but I can't get in, dunno why).

To Fri:
    I love you girl. Keep your spirit up.

To BA:
    No, I haven't forgotten about you. I will mail you the pics as soon as I can!

There are a lot of people that I want to talk to, but this will end like the old "I really like" post I made in ttlg and that is certainly NOT good.

If you want to say goodbye to me, please do.

C U LATER TAFFERS!

The_Judge.

P.S. Yes Omega you can have my stuff :p
    I Need Training!

bah

FOR JUDGE
    Feel the power of the

Comment

That sucks, mOdEtWo has to go to the army too...

Come back soon!

Comment

Sad to see you go Judge I hope you return soon :|

Comment

Hopefully they'll let you shoot birds with mortars. :twisted:
          Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
            P.S. Yes Omega you can have my stuff :p
            Damn :cry:

Comment

Judge, You will be missed. I wish you the best, if you can pop in from time to time, let us know how your doing.
              When you can send me those pics of your progress~!

Comment

C-Ya Judge. Good luck in your training.
                Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Mandatory military service sucks....

Comment

Oh no Judge!

I am newer to this community, but you have already impressed me with your insightful posts, your wonderful attitude, and your friendliness in-game.

Hurry Back!
                    You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Comment

Wait...what?! OMG!

What am I gonna do?!

No Gerbil

No Judge

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry: :cry:

Well, good luck...can't wait to see you again.
                      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Cu Judge!
                        Thanks for games we played !

Do you really need to go to army? You have to train to beat up your little bro' ? He's a =FAG=> for god sake! lol
                        In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

Bye, Judge!

Hope you come back for NB, we'll need all the guard players we can get!

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                            Mandatory military service sucks....
                            You sure got that right!

So long Judge. Take care.

Comment

Goodbye Judge. You are a true friend and a loyal mamber of TuF, and the best guard this mod has ever known; This is why your country needs you... to guard them in a proffesion of protection, loyalty and in the name of good and all things just. You will do well in the armed forces, I hope you excell and perspire in your new life, and I wish you the very, very best.

So long Judge. Come back and see us in NightBlade.

p.s dont think i'm getting soppy... i can still kick your ass
                              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X