TH-Budehuc_Mansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TH-Budehuc_Mansion

After starting TH-Village, I realized that it sucked and I sucked with the program. I had small 3 room homes. I've attempted to get better with UEd since then and so far so good, minus the fact that my geometry is rather blocky. Here are some screens to show what ive done so far.

There are a couple areas I haven't shown yet, du to the fact that I don't like how they look at the moment. Anyway, what do you think so far?
    *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
    *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

wow

especially screenshot #3 looks nice!!

solaris - mapper/thievery team

Comment

looks cool
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

That's some really nice looking work, Tank.

Comment

Not bad at all for a first map...

Comment

Looks good tank. I'd give the balcony in #3 some more visible support.
            {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
            Contact details updated
            I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
              Not bad at all for a first map...
              It's certainly a lot better than a couple platforms suspended over lava....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat

It's certainly a lot better than a couple platforms suspended over lava....
                Ill show you a couple of platforms suspended over lava... (LR)

Oh, and Ent, there is plenty of light support on the ledge, it's hard to tell. Above where i was standing is a light over the doors leading to the outer balcony, plus there is a torch at the top of the stairs AND over each painting is a switchable light (although theyre dim anyway).

Here's another screen, too, of one of the objective rooms.

The loot isn't too much, only about 300 something. Had to tone it down from its original value, racked up over 100 loot X_X
                *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
                *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

Comment

Stairs look nice, you might want to lower the ambient brightness in that area, though

Also, may I suggest upping the brightness of that light over the portrait, it'll give you some nice contrast

Comment

Originally posted by Tankazz
                    Oh, and Ent, there is plenty of light support on the ledge, it's hard to tell. Above where i was standing is a light over the doors leading to the outer balcony, plus there is a torch at the top of the stairs AND over each painting is a switchable light (although theyre dim anyway).
                    By support you mean beams, columns, braces? I suspected there might be some pillars or beams I couldn't see
                    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
                    Contact details updated
                    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

Comment

nice stuff.
                      AlienMode ThieveryUT adaption
                      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
                      Life is a bitch, then you get cancer. One story is good till another is told.

Comment

I'll contribute with a: "Looks great, keep up the good work!"

Comment

I like #2 & #3, they look cool.

Can't wait to play it...
                          One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                          -
                          The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Looking good, I'd agree about more support under the left, possibly 45-degree supports if you want to keep them out the way of players.

Kudos for ditching an early project, I've done it many times

Comment

Hmm well I might be wrong but I don't think it's finished yet...
                              <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Working...
                              X