Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Completely unfair TOB Secret Weapon. I want to come clean.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely unfair TOB Secret Weapon. I want to come clean.

When I was drafted into service for my clan yesterday, I was sceptical as to whether or not two days of practice was sufficient for the match. I was right. After today, when Assasin was falesly assured of my loyalty, he let this slip. As soon as I heard it, I came here to warn TuF, erm, I mean TSG. *Cough Cough*

Aparrantly, the lists we have submited were pure, and simple deciet. ToB will be entering an unlisted member into the match, known by the alias "Mista. T" After much snooping, I have found a picture of him on the ToB council forums. (Don't ask me how I got in there, it's a long story.)

ToB's main strategy is focused around this highly illegit new member. After reading through our battle plans, I immediatly discovered that this strategy is completely unbeatable.

Firstly, you can't run away from Mista T, because his van is helluva fast.

Secondly, you can't not do nothing against Mista T, cause he's so helluva tough.

Thirdly, you can't escape Mista T, cause he's so helluva fast, and he will grab you, and throw you helluva far.

As you can see, this is a completely unbeatable tactic.

I suggest Tuf, erm, I mean TSG accept their defeat, and hand over some of their turf. Just look at Mista T in action.

I pity the fool who fights Mr. T

Comment

This is my cool sig.

Comment

i told you not to let them know what's comin for em! :x
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
        -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
        -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Well, I guess it's time for me to look for another clan.

TCO? You still want me? :roll:

Comment

Do not worry Swiss- your place in Tob is still secure. Do not worry about Mista T coming after you either- We had a little talk. He gave me his word he would not do anything to you (at least thru Sunday) :grin: .
            Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
            Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Mista T, eh? This could get interesting. Feel free to bring ElJoelio's dog, if you think you need more help.
              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                Feel free to bring ElJoelio's dog, if you think you need more help.
                Hold the phone - Joel's dog is OUR weapon, and he's not for hire.
                Nightmaster,
                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Comment

Now, the only thing that is left to speculation is:

Are we playing Tuf, with 1 TSG member helping, or are we playing TSG, with 3 Tuf members helping?

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                      Now, the only thing that is left to speculation is:

Are we playing Tuf, with 1 TSG member helping, or are we playing TSG, with 3 Tuf members helping?
                      You're playing neither -- the guild associations are coincidence.

Two hours. ^_^
                      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Pfffft
                        Anyone knows you can beat that guy. Just make him drink a glass of milk
                        Feel the power of the

Comment

Or tell him the world is like a big airplane.

It is actually.

Comment

Don't be fooled. Word on the street is Mockers acually has an ALF replicant.
                            (AKA Dresden)
                            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Damn u swiss, u let the secret door open and the secret " player " got loose....
                              TRAITOR!!!

someone set up a gallow

_________
                              | |
                              | |
                              | (_)
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |
                              |____________
                              ||||||||||| |
                              ||||||||||| |
                              ||||||||||| |

your time has come swiss, step foward and take your punishment.

or am i .....

edit: this was a gallow with guards cheering... looks good on my screen.... /Edit
                              An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Working...
                              X