This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unstoppable returns???

I dunno if this new person is unstopppable or not, but our newest member is unstoppablex.... hmm........
    GLORY TO THE MANY!

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
    I dunno if this new person is unstopppable or not, but our newest member is unstoppablex.... hmm........
    Geez, these dumbasses who get banned, who irritate others, who are generally asses to those they play the game with just keep coming back! Even if they say they won't! :roll:

What I want to know is: Why?

If the game (or "online social life" as some call it) isn't so important to them that they are willing to be an ass while playing the game and are willing to risk being banned from the servers, then why do they bitch and moan when they do get banned? Why keep coming back to a game that they obviously don't care much for? Why keep coming back to the game where the majority of the players don't like them? :?
    No Linux, No Choice.
    Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

Originally posted by LeatherMan
      <snipped>
      I don't understand it either. It seems kinda stupid.
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I know why.

It's because they like to piss people off.

Why is it that these people all seem to between the ages of 14-20 and male?

I know why.

It's because at that age some are cocky little bastards filled with angst. Not all are but take a look at the majority of problem players we have. They all share the same sex AND age group, save Kewl. I've personally NEVER, EVER had a problem with a female player in our server. Granted we don't have as many female players but I've played UT for a long time too and I've never had a problem with a female there. It's true that females are more emotionaly mature than males at that age.

Comment

Nah, it can't be unstop. This person actually spelt unstoppable correctly.
          Immortius' Forge

Comment

Why do we even pay attention to a dumb fuck like this? That's what this loser wants...

Comment

Deftones

Comment

*acts surprised*

Comment

what a lovely picture.
                  GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

I am going to cut to the chase on this one, if it *IS* indeed him. Trying to be reasonable, and explain things about behavior, about behaving on the forum. He hasn't listened before, doubt he will suddenly start now, if some crap does happen, forget about it, his account will be deleted. As for these adolencent boys, and their garbage, grow the hell up. Your ass will get smacked down on the board if any shit starts. We don't get pissed, we just end the shit. Someday that message will sink in.

There is no reason to see this thread continue, so what that he is back. I don't give a flying rats ass. Why should we be reasonable? When he and all the trouble makers haven't listened so far. Word of warning, don't start no crap.

Comment

Working...
                    X