Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have been wrongly accused hear me out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been wrongly accused hear me out.

First of all I am just finding out about this since no one is kind enough to tell me what had happend. Except BA so thx alot for letting me know. Here is her pm.
    "Ok so you have admitted, fine, that little so called stunt you pulled I was referring to your other alias, n!gg3r. Don't deny that, it showed up as the same IP this user has used. All those bullshit posts you did, don't EVEN say you didn't do it. About black people, do you hate black people, etc. We have the proof. And the thread you posted to me specifically, your acting like an ass, frankly I don't care, just doing what Dalai asked me to do, close them. Damn sad, you are just a damn sad kid. I feel sorry for you. I do, we like to have fun on the board, all you like to do is piss people off. Is it really worth it pissing people off, life goes on, you may stir the pot, it does not last. Making friends, and keeping them, lasts longer. You wanna make some friends, try a different approach will ya. I wish I didn't have to say any of this really. I wish we could really chat and be friends, I no I am not lying, I have LOTS of friends, and close friends on this forum, TTLG, it's called a COMMUNITY, a community of friends, and aquatinances. People having a good time. I wish you knew what that meant. I hope someday you will find the community you can be a part of and be happy. I wish you the best.
    Be be happy dude. I mean that."

Second of all when I said I wouldnt post/play game that went on for a few days. I have played the game and posted a few times but that's about it. My aliases have been Unstoppable, Garrett, and some other ones. I have played on banned servers since I was able to bypass security but I no longer choose to do so. The game is honestly boring to me. I'll take my good memories with me and be on my way. As for trying to stop me, the name says it all . Who's that man?! lol jk.

Now I don't understand what she means by some alias called n!gg3r. I don't have anything against African Americans. As you can see I like to use the term African Americans alot as it shows respect toward their race. One of my best friends from N.Carolina was african american.

If you can show me some proof I will be willing to prove my innocence. I will cooperate fully to do so. I currently live in south florida and I use the isp bellsouth. Most of you know this. Now couldn't there have been someone else that did this? Why would I do this I have nothing to gain.. My last few posts have been about deus ex and that i'm back =P.

As for aliases are you referring to the game? The only names I have registered over the last few months have been banned and none of them was N!ger(sp?). The two that are available to me now are Sticky and Unstoppablex.

Lastly about bypassing server security it's nothing illegal. Just dumb luck.

Please believe me I'm not racist.

1) isn't having the same ip proof enough?
    2) if you don't wanna play tut anymore then
    a)why do you keep coming back
    b)"Hi my name is Unstoppable and I am banned on Tob-Ghosting Server-. Was wandering if you could find out why I got banned? Also can I get unbanned? Please contact Sneaky, Sneaky1kenobi, and Sandman since I don't know their e-mails. I will contact Sandman via pm on thievery boards. Thanks." - why'd u wanna get unbanned if
    1.you can bypass the bans cause u're so 1337
    and
    2.you don't wanna, and will not, play anymore?

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:00 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) isn't having the same ip proof enough?
      2) if you don't wanna play tut anymore then
      a)why do you keep coming back
      b)"Hi my name is Unstoppable and I am banned on Tob-Ghosting Server-. Was wandering if you could find out why I got banned? Also can I get unbanned? Please contact Sneaky, Sneaky1kenobi, and Sandman since I don't know their e-mails. I will contact Sandman via pm on thievery boards. Thanks." - why'd u wanna get unbanned if
      1.you can bypass the bans cause u're so 1337
      and
      2.you don't wanna, and will not, play anymore?

Same ip? I have dozens of ip #'s. It's dynamic it can change. Even if you bann the range with the maitenance they do I'll end up with a totally different Ip if i'm lucky enough. That's just one way it's possible to play on any banned server. There are other ways. Illegal of course.
      a)I came back to prove i'm innocent about that name N!gg3r.
      b)That was before I got bored.
      1)Wanned to get unbanned so I can play as Unstoppable. Never was banned on your server. Never been bann on any tob server for that matter. Always played nice on tob servers..
      2)Yea I don't wanna play anymore. It's boring.

Comment

Same ip? I have dozens of ip #'s.
        and one of them matched nigz's ip so that is proof it's you? is there a point that you tried to make here that i'm missing? or are you saying that "IP of unstop = IP of Nig" doesn't mean your nig? :-/ :?
        -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Isn't it obvious he didn't do it, DP?

Some random living in his area just happens to be re-assigned one of Unstop's previous IPs because of the dynamic system... just a couple of days after Unstop leaves forums frequented by about 50 people world-wide... clearly, this other guy just stumbled on us by coincidence, after receiving his new IP. Yep, that's definitely it... watch out for this guy to be winning the lottery shortly.
          Nightmaster,
          .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
          - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

So what if someone framed me it's possible you know. I mean what would I gain from posting some racism on these boards. Nothing is correct. I've been busy with other games.

This will be my last post FOR SURE. I never posted as that person N!gg3r or whatever. Whoever told everyone this is 1)framing me 2)lieng 3)Silly/dumb. I mean think about it I can play on any server if I wanted to. It just goes to show they don't know who's who just by looking at someone's ip. I bet it's not even legal.

Thanks for hearing me out though. I know I said I would be gone but I said I might post here and there but for sum1 to frame me. This is big misunderstanding that's for sure. Goodbye everyone this time I won't be back. /suicide

Comment

Hmm... (thinks back to himself)
              It's probably someone who lives close to him! They happen to be on the same ISP provider, and may happen to know eachother, but it's not necessarily him. Somehow mistaken identity's can happen like that. :roll: :cry:

Comment

No Linux, No Choice.
                Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

For posterity:
                  Originally posted by UnstoppableX
                  First of all I am just finding out about this since no one is kind enough to tell me what had happend. Except BA so thx alot for letting me know. Here is her pm.
                  "Ok so you have admitted, fine, that little so called stunt you pulled I was referring to your other alias, n!gg3r. Don't deny that, it showed up as the same IP this user has used. All those bullshit posts you did, don't EVEN say you didn't do it. About black people, do you hate black people, etc. We have the proof. And the thread you posted to me specifically, your acting like an ass, frankly I don't care, just doing what Dalai asked me to do, close them. Damn sad, you are just a damn sad kid. I feel sorry for you. I do, we like to have fun on the board, all you like to do is piss people off. Is it really worth it pissing people off, life goes on, you may stir the pot, it does not last. Making friends, and keeping them, lasts longer. You wanna make some friends, try a different approach will ya. I wish I didn't have to say any of this really. I wish we could really chat and be friends, I no I am not lying, I have LOTS of friends, and close friends on this forum, TTLG, it's called a COMMUNITY, a community of friends, and aquatinances. People having a good time. I wish you knew what that meant. I hope someday you will find the community you can be a part of and be happy. I wish you the best.
                  Be be happy dude. I mean that."

Second of all when I said I wouldnt post/play game that went on for a few days. I have played the game and posted a few times but that's about it. My aliases have been Unstoppable, Garrett, and some other ones. I have played on banned servers since I was able to bypass security but I no longer choose to do so. The game is honestly boring to me. I'll take my good memories with me and be on my way. As for trying to stop me, the name says it all . Who's that man?! lol jk.

Now I don't understand what she means by some alias called n!gg3r. I don't have anything against African Americans. As you can see I like to use the term African Americans alot as it shows respect toward their race. One of my best friends from N.Carolina was african american.

If you can show me some proof I will be willing to prove my innocence. I will cooperate fully to do so. I currently live in south florida and I use the isp bellsouth. Most of you know this. Now couldn't there have been someone else that did this? Why would I do this I have nothing to gain.. My last few posts have been about deus ex and that i'm back =P.

As for aliases are you referring to the game? The only names I have registered over the last few months have been banned and none of them was N!ger(sp?). The two that are available to me now are Sticky and Unstoppablex.

Lastly about bypassing server security it's nothing illegal. Just dumb luck.

Please believe me I'm not racist.
                  No Linux, No Choice.
                  Know Linux, Know Choice.

Comment

maybe his dog used his computer while he was sleeping to register and post making it seem like unstop did it but it was really his dog (or any pet for that matter) ...

like i always say: keep animals locked up at night, who knows what they're doin'

Comment

I know what the badgers are doing! Dancing and uh...eating 'shrooms.

Comment

man, unstop's still around? I thought I saw the last of him before I took my TuT hiatus... (btw, hi to people I knew, I'll probably see you on~)
                        This is my sig. Take a look around. Don't touch anything.

Comment

I'm pretty tired of watching this mod slowly die because of fucktards like you, Unstoppable. Why don't you grow up and actually do the thing you say you're gonna do. Leave Thievery and never look back. All these jackasses who think they can fuck over an entire community and then crawl back and make up, NO WAY! You yourself chose to join the ranks of Kewlazme and Megadude with your immature behaviour, and now you act all upset and insulted when we don't want you here anymore? Oh please, you've got so many chances and you blew them all like you gave a rats ass. I'm quite sure you'll be back in a week or so, using you're variable IP's to wreak havoc on the server again, making the admins ban entire IP ranges and causing us even more trouble. Why don't you actually keep your word for once and stay away. Go play Counterstrike or something.

And as for nightblade... all I can say is, pray to god that there will be alot of new people playing nightblade, because if it's just the current community, you will not set a foot in any of the nightblade servers. And that's not a threat, it's a fact. Preventing a problem is better than fixing a problem.

Comment

Well spoken Virus!

Ok you guys won't see me in any servers/posting anymore. I've decided to uninstall any game i feel is unbalanced. Seeya was fun. Maybe i'll play Night-Blade and it will be more balance =P.
                            I must have read this wrongly.....

Unstop, you sad little bitch, PM's are called 'Private Messages' for a reason, so they are PRIVATE and made made a public exhibition out of.

Someone fucking delete this guy's profile.

And one last thing.... go fuck yourself unstoppable
                            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                            -YT

Comment

bye unstoppable. If you would play nice we would let you play, and if you don't say racist stuff online on the games then I Don't see why u should be banned. But it doesn't matter cuz ur gone.
                              GLORY TO THE MANY!

Comment

Working...
                              X