ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW TS SERVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW TS SERVER

sneaky is hosting a ts server it's for the fake guild called gay. that i am guild master of. the ip is. 66.167.190.143:8767 and the password is gay. although sneaky has a dynamic ip addresse just look on the tut server list for his ghosting server copy the ip and add 8767 for the port number. everyone is invited. just don't get to roudy.
    I have sex with my hand!

brrrrrr....
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Gay means happy, right?
      Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by SeEManN
        Gay means happy, right?
        Not when the leader is HomoSkillet.

Comment

The TS server has been down for a couple days to allow more bandwidth for the thievery server. I may put it back up again if people are interested in talking there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky
            The TS server has been down for a couple days to allow more bandwidth for the thievery server. I may put it back up again if people are interested in talking there.
            GAY!!

Take the bandwidth limitation like a man (_o_) and put the TS Server back up! It's almost as much fun as the highway rest stop on I-75.

Comment

Ok its back up for now until people start bitching about lag :grin: Have fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky
                Ok its back up for now until people start bitching about lag :grin: Have fun!!
                sneaky the lag wouldnt be a problem if there aren't the fuckin' bugs
                "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by HomeSkillet
                  sneaky is hosting a ts server it's for the fake guild called gay. that i am guild master of. the ip is. 66.167.190.143:8767 and the password is gay. although sneaky has a dynamic ip addresse just look on the tut server list for his ghosting server copy the ip and add 8767 for the port number. everyone is invited. just don't get to roudy.
                  WTF WTF??!?!?!? DONT YOU KNOW THERE IS A FAG CLAN??? Anyways call yourself however you want...FAGs will pown you in every game!!!1
                  "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                  "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Well, these guys are not simply fairly advanced gamers- they are something completely different.
                    Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
                    Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

No1 is in the teamspeak
                      On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
                        No1 is in the teamspeak
                        think twice.... timezones still sucking...

Comment

muhahahahaaaa,

Your all just pawns in my game.... :twisted: what?
                          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                          -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
                            muhahahahaaaa,

yeah yeah sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                              Originally posted by FixXxeR
                              muhahahahaaaa,

yeah yeah sure...
                              No, really, I mean.... you didnt know?

Nevermind. I may join the TS server if I feel up to it.
                              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X