TUT Comics!!1! Story #(err..The End!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TUT Comics!!1! Story #(err..The End!)

Garlisk picked himself up off the floor. He saw Brunnar doing the same a few feet away, and asked, “Whoa! What was that?”

“I dunno,” said Brunnar, “It was either a really big earthquake, we got drunk and passed out in the middle of an alarm, or that raw chicken Kevel gave us ‘cause he was too scared to get near the fire.”

“The earthquake sounds the most reasonable…what were we doing again?”

“The alarm. I think. Its been a while since the last thing I remember being here.”

Yenzarril started crushing the boxes in the doorway, so Rodent could get through. Inside, Master-Builder was cringing and cried out, “My army! My troops! My babies! … A Yenzarill smashed my boiby!”

Rodent then tried to ghost into the room. He looked down, quickly picked the mines and began avoiding the caltrops. Everything went perfectly, until he walked into one of The_Judge’s floating whistler’s, and promptly took a seat on the witness stand.

Master-Builder thought quickly about what he should do since Rodent was paralyzed on the caltrops. Go to the storeroom and get more troops! Come back and kill Rodent! Wait, no! Kill Rodent first, and THEN go get troops! Wait, no! Go get troops, and get a cheeseburger and a beer! Right! And he was off.

Jester and the rest of his crew stood up.

“I don’t know what that was, but I think Lord Gerome has gas.”

“So you DO know what it was!! I knew you did!!” shouted FixXxer, pointing a condemning finger at Jester.

“Lets get out of here, we’ve got plenty of loot,” suggested Firetiger.

“That sounds like a good idea to me,” said Dragon, “But shouldn’t we get loot or something while we’re here.”

“We do have loot,” replied Jester.

“Oh yeah…forgot…” Dragon mumbled.

They stepped out into the courtyard and froze in their tracks. There was Master-Builder and The_Judge (how’d he get there?!).

“Shouldn’t we like, hide in the shadows or something?” asked Firetiger.

“What? No, this story has to end sometime.” Responded Jester.

And then Rodent and Yenzarill came out of a window on the roof.

“Ill tell you, that was easier than I thought, Yenz…” said Rodent, then noticing the up and coming brawl in the courtyard.

“Hey! Wait for us!” shouted Yenzarill. And they jumped down and went to stand with the other thieves.

Shortly, Garlisk and everyone else were standing in the courtyard.

“So, like, what are the rules here?” asked Garlisk, “Sword only?”

Jester answered with an arrow in Garlisk’s back.

“How the hell did you do that?! I was facing you!!”

And then the brawl broke out! The excitement! There was much blood and guts, but at least noone was hurt! Jester and Garlisk were at each others throats tumbling around like in one of those old Western Thievery movies. Mad_Gerbil was lit up like a Christma…bon-fire.

Then Yenzarill punched Brunnar square in the jaw, knocking him out. The_Judge held up a paper which read “9.5”

All of the sudden there was a loud, booming voice that said, “STOP!”

Everyone froze. Someone said, “God?”

The voice said, “Who? No, I am known as… ADMIN!”

There were many gasps. Flynn got to his knees and begged forgiveness, “Ill never use an auto-aiming crossbow again, I swear!”

“Muahaha!” laughed Admin, “Your time is done…I will be destroying this world in…” there was a pause, “…1 and a half minutes and three quarters!”

Rodent had a perplexed look on his face and was talking to himself, doing math on his other hand, “…half…and 3 quarters…”

And then there was nothing. But somewhere, on some other world, with some other Admin, these brave men and women (and Kevel) continue the fight of good and evil, light and darkness, stupidity and not-as-much stupidity.
    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
    www.usyetzer.com

YENZARRIL!!!!1 Ye better start running, before you end up joining the VoC!!!!

Comment

Ooo Ooo, let me guess, VoC = Victims of Crates?
      www.usyetzer.com

Comment

This had better not be the last. Where's the suspense? Shouldn't it have something like:

What happnes next? Will MadGerbil burn himself out? WIll Brunar be forgiven of his crossbow? Will Dragon forget AGAIN? TUne in next time to.....

YOu get the idea.
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
          Will MadGerbil burn himself out? WIll Brunar be forgiven of his crossbow? Will Dragon forget AGAIN? TUne in next time to......
          Of course, probably not, and definitely, respectively.

Comment

Well, i've got to be honest with you guys...I'm really short on time. I didn't even have time to write this ending for the story. But I did, because I couldn't stand the fact that I had written something "To be continued" and wasn't going to finish it. I would hate to be reading something that was "TBC", and the author didn't finish it.

It wasn't what I had in mind for the ending, but...like I said, I needed to finish it...and it may not be the best, but I still think its kinda funny, if I may say so.

Whats taking all my time? Well, several things.

#1: My dad is having some medical problems.

#2: Looking into taking courses in Welding as suggested by this site. Also making designs for various things I'd like to made once I get going...basically, a lot of planning going on here.

#3: Getting in a little gaming when I can. I don't really feel like spending my "gaming time" on writing stories. I had been doing this WHILE working on other stuff...an option no longer availabe.

Speaking of time... *checks "whistler watch"* I gotta go!
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

I would have said.... "You, little biatch, know very well what it was, as I always knew" -F!xXxeR smarmy reply whilst he pointed his condeming sword at Jester
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

nice ending.. but coulda been better
                well, I see the reasoning in your statement so I won't complain.... much :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                  “How the hell did you do that?! I was facing you!!”
                  :lol:

All class, Jester.
                  Nightmaster,
                  .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                  - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
                    All of the sudden there was a loud, booming voice that said, “STOP!”

Everyone froze. Someone said, “God?”

The voice said, “Who? No, I am known as… ADMIN!”

There were many gasps. Flynn got to his knees and begged forgiveness, “Ill never use an auto-aiming crossbow again, I swear!”

“Muahaha!” laughed Admin, “Your time is done…I will be destroying this world in…” there was a pause, “…1 and a half minutes and three quarters!”

Rodent had a perplexed look on his face and was talking to himself, doing math on his other hand, “…half…and 3 quarters…”

And then there was nothing. But somewhere, on some other world, with some other Admin, these brave men and women (and Kevel) continue the fight of good and evil, light and darkness, stupidity and not-as-much stupidity.
                    Evil Admin.... everyone avoid the place (s)he polices.

And Flynn needs to be band for that autoaiming crossbow he uses on every server :x

Comment

Originally posted by Zidane
                      Evil Admin.... everyone avoid the place (s)he polices.

And Flynn needs to be band for that autoaiming crossbow he uses on every server :x
                      I believe you could actually kick (not sure about ban) the whistlers in some of the maps in an earlier patch.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                        I believe you could actually kick (not sure about ban) the whistlers in some of the maps in an earlier patch.
                        You can kick all ai's.

Comment

Yeah, we always end up kick-banning those spawn-raping AI in DE :lol:
                          It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Garlisk, have fun wiht the smithing. Fun stuff, but i don't got the funds for it.

Yeah, i'm lazy and i needot get a job, but you have fun!
                            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Yeah, Blacksmithing seems like its going to be expensive. I'm thinking after I train for welding, I get a job doing that. Then after a few years (or on my spare time as I go) I work on building my smithing shop. Then I should be set.

Hey, if nothing else, I'm sure I can make a living as a welder...just take a walk and look at all the stuff around thats welded.

Anyway, thats the short-range plan.
                              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Working...
                              X