posers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posers

As of right now i'm in school last period i saw this girl with Aquateen hunger force shoe laces i thought they were cool. then i asked her what her favorite eposode of that show was and she was like i don't know i've never seen it before. right then and there i was outraged. then i asked her what the characters names were and she didn't know those either. then i got to thinking other things that make her a poser and her friend. they were talking about converses and what color they wanted. i was think fucking retards. then they kept talking about shoe laces trying to be all goth and shit. wow that really pisses me off. the ironic thing is they try to be all hardcore punk and stuff but they sit there and listen to rap and sing it when it comes on the radio. then they sit there and do the Bow Wow dance he does. got that shit pisses me off. well i kind of lost all purpose in this thread well yeah i'm just saying how much i hate poseres.
    I have sex with my hand!

Y'know, I'm not the best with women, but...

Becoming outraged and interrogating them is never the best way to go

Comment

This is why avoid all and any fashion.

(Now I'll just wait for someone to come and hit a label on my forehead)
      Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

yeah i know but it makes me so mad when i see someone with somthing and they don't even knmow what it is about and they shiow it off pretending they have for months. maybe years god i just want to hit them. (feel like hulking out)
        I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Then there's also the people that buy stuff because they like it, not because they want to belong to some 'group of individuals'.

I bought one of those finger armors a year ago and everyone kept asking me whether I was a goth. I hate that.

Comment

heh, when it comes to fashion... I am the renagade, niether 'townie' or 'trendie' nor 'goth' or 'tibbsie' or any other stereotypical class out there. Fasion Guru.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

FIGHT THE MAN!!!!!

FASHION SUCKS!!!

* screams war slogans while others sit and what the crazy guy*
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Fashion pwns you all!!!1

actually it just pwns me....
                -YT

Comment

Just stay naked!

Comment

what the hell is aquateen and what kind of guy are you to look at shoe laces the girls wear?

jk, but still i dont understand!
                    ------

------"

Comment

Fashion is one of the things that keep me sane and is also something I'm really interested in. Dont fight it, your all a victim to it somehow, it doesnt come down to just clothes... its trends that come and go. What goes around comes around and I bet all the money in my pocket right now (about £3.60 ) that your all wearing something that was once something in fashion... (unless your naked ) But its not just about that.... what about the things you do... is that part of a trend?... is it fashionable? it could be anything from skateboarding to being in a band to even playing a certain video game everyones going on about. You just have to separate dumb people who are doing it to stay in the crowd like a sheep from intelligent people, who do things and wear things they like themselves because they can make thier own mind. Its not difficult
                      -YT

Comment

Aaa... Now yer making sense.
                        Ah, to be a hero. Keeping such company...

Comment

Fashion = State of mind. *Que David Bowie's.........Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa...FASHION.

Comment

Fashion is an expression of ones individuality. If one dresses to be like others, then that shows they aren't much of an individual.

I understand home-skillet's point. Its like meeting someone who says their a huge lord of the rings fan but they never read the books. Or someone who claims to be a huge anime fan but all they've watched is DBZ on cartoon network.

However HS... in this case, you have gone against the greatest pick up line known to man kind.

"Hey! Nice shoes... wanna ****"

Comment

That pickup line is so old it can be considered a classic, and yet it still works.
                              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X