This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still out there?

Is anybody playing Thievery out there still -- regularly? I've been out of the game for several months, and I see that there's a new project in the works, but I'd still love to play some Thievery. I recently relocated to Hawaii so I'm 5 hours behind Eastern time... what times might I expect to find a game these days?

Keep on sneakin
    GS

Oh yes, I often find a cool full server to play in.

And we need players, please stay!

For the times, I might not be the best person to talk to you about it (since I just check anytime during the day for a game).
    JM

Comment

I've been coming back into the servers a bit recently... usually between 3pm to 10pm GMT on and off. :grin:
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

You'll be glad to hear the dude 'll be back as of tomorrow- I refused to degrade myself playing over a dial-up connection, but I'm finally getting my broadband back so I'm happy happy happy!
        The boards are totally dead nowadays though, partly due people moving on and partly to over-enthusiastic moderation. (HINT HINT).

P.S: BA, I was referring to SimpsonsChristmasBoogie the person, not the tv-program.
        I'm cool!

Comment

Megadude, I have had enough out of you. You think I am the only moderator around here? Think again. You think I close EVERY single thread. Think again.
          Why do you think Dalai appointed another moderator. Because no one else was hardly doing any moderating around here.

I don't appreciate you placing the blame soley on me, and accusing me of the of why the forums are so called dead. The forums are not dead, whatever gave you that idea. You said, you don't post that much anymore, so.....how would you know they are so called dead if you don't post that much.

You don't like it, go to another forum, you keep it up, just see what happens.
          I am warning you, no more bitching about how its being moderated, and dragging this issue from one thread to another thread, its BS. PM me or Dalai then.

Comment

Ah, it's just like the old days
            I'm cool!

Comment

I find the moderating in this forum to be very lax compared to other forums.
              (And I'm saying this in a good way )
              <-- Resident Nightblade suggestion attorney...

Comment

Originally posted by !eduDageM
                and partly to over-enthusiastic moderation. (HINT HINT).
                Only YOU would think something like this... pfff
                -YT

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
                  Megadude, I have had enough out of you. You think I am the only moderator around here? Think again. You think I close EVERY single thread. Think again.
                  Why do you think Dalai appointed another moderator. Because no one else was hardly doing any moderating around here.

I don't appreciate you placing the blame soley on me, and accusing me of the of why the forums are so called dead. The forums are not dead, whatever gave you that idea. You said, you don't post that much anymore, so.....how would you know they are so called dead if you don't post that much.

You don't like it, go to another forum, you keep it up, just see what happens.
                  I am warning you, no more bitching about how its being moderated, and dragging this issue from one thread to another thread, its BS. PM me or Dalai then.

Originally posted by megadude
                  Ah, it's just like the old days

I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Originally posted by GrandSpleen
                    Is anybody playing Thievery out there still -- regularly? I've been out of the game for several months, and I see that there's a new project in the works, but I'd still love to play some Thievery. I recently relocated to Hawaii so I'm 5 hours behind Eastern time... what times might I expect to find a game these days?

Keep on sneakin
                    GS
                    Could have something to do with the banning of players and further restrictions forum moderators are placing on threads etc etc. When you cut off the air people are going to suffocate.

Comment

tasty post there impulse.... bit it tastes bitter.... very bitter indeed.

Wanna talk about it
                      -YT

Comment

People, people, people.... :?

These forums are quite possibly the most leniently moderated ones I have ever been a part of. Here, you post in the wrong forum it gets moved, other places it gets you an instant ban. Not to mention flaming someone...

EDIT: Anyways, enough of this thread hijacking, too :x
                        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR

Wanna talk about it
                          I have no ill feeling towards any of the admins etc in particular, I'm simply making an observation. If you impose too stricter restrictions on an already diminished community obviously less and less people will be present on the servers.

Comment

Don't take that crap to the threads, people. BrokenArts clearly asked that if you were going to whine about it, PM her or Dalai.

GrandSpleen, I forgot to welcome you on my first post. Welcome, I hope you have fun times playing thievery, we all do.
                            JM

Comment

Originally posted by impulse
                              Originally posted by FixXxeR

Wanna talk about it
                              I have no ill feeling towards any of the admins etc in particular, I'm simply making an observation. If you impose too stricter restrictions on an already diminished community obviously less and less people will be present on the servers.
                              What do you suggest Impulse, as an alternative... what do you think they should do.... seriously.
                              -YT

Comment

Working...
                              X