This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls (and guys I guess)

Hey u guys and girls ever think you have the oppsite sex figured out and then something crazy happens like he or she tries to blame stuff on you and you need to decide wheather its worth it or not? Thats how I feel. If you got anything or any stories share em here so I don't feel so sad lol.
    The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

I could barely understand parts of that.

The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Yes. Please clarify your question.
      "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
      even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
      of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

dude you like answered in like 15 seconds of it beeing put up. Thats just weird. In other words though i meant if you ever think you figured oh fact it all. I just meant that yesterday I thought I had someone figured out and they changed on me like that. I don't think theres a man on earth who can figure them out. No offense ladies cus I know that were a mystery by ourselves.
        The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

Unless you're going to give us guys some insight as to how those female brains work, I'm going back to sleep (yes at 2pm).

Comment

That's universal, not just a ladies thing. Guys do seem easier to figure out though, because they're more direct... unfortunately what they say is not allways what they think or mean.

In other words, women talk around the subject and men just blatantly lie about it.

Comment

Women are cool!
              I'm cool!

Comment

funny you should bring this up because for the first time yesterday i asked a girl to go get a drink with me, the first time i have ever done anything like that (she's a nice girl but 5 years younger than me might be a problem). i think we were both kinda nervous so it seems to me girls are just the same as guys.
                This is my cool sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff
                  Hey u guys and girls ever think you have the oppsite sex figured out and then something crazy happens like he or she tries to blame stuff on you and you need to decide wheather its worth it or not? Thats how I feel. If you got anything or any stories share em here so I don't feel so sad lol.
                  I could probably think of a few stories, but I think some help in the form of friendly advice would be more benificial.

I agree with "-=V12US=-" Whenever you have a bad moment with someone of the opposite sex, don't confuse yourself and widen the gender gap by classifying it as behaviour of that gender.

(I also agree with !eduDageM)

In my experience, if someone does something negativley unexpectedly, then they have a problem. You can almost guarentee its related to influences that don't involve yourself.

Please reffer to my 'pseudo code', ahem:

while (worthStayingWith(person) = true) {
                  tryToWorkOutProblemWith(person)
                  }

How you implement those functions is up to you.

Generally, I've found it isn't really worth your time, in the long run, if dramatically unexpected negative reactions happen on a regular basis, no matter how infrequent.

Comment

Girls are gay! :x

Comment

My girlfriend turns up on me once every month. We call it PMS.
                      JM

Comment

Welcome to my world Cliff. I could tell you a few stories about how women screw me over, but never blame it on women in general... harbour the pain and hold a grudge against THAT person!! works for me....

Nah just kidding. Sorry about what happened to you, but, it happens to the best of us... well, it happens to the best.. (me)
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

Lurox, you have a lot to learn, Pointing that out will only make things worse. If that was meant as a joke, hhhmmm. Share it with your giflfriend, I bet she would love to her your thoughts on the matter.

Hey, I can say the samething about men, men suck, too. But, Fixxxer said it best, if you have a problem, just deal with that person, don't blame the whole gender for what that one person did.

Comment

BA,

My wife blames her crappy behavior on PMS. But every woman or man is different. One woman's PMS might be no big thing another woman's PMS might be living hell for that woman and her man.

As far as my wife is concerned she openly admits she is not the nicest person around that time of the month.

Comment

I don't use PMS as an excuse for rotten behaviour.

:|

I get nasty around the time of my cycle because of the excruciating pain.

Really now... if you felt like all the muscles your lower abdomen and legs were in thousands of tiny knots and throbbing at the same time, would you feel too particularly sociable?

As soon as I take some pain pills and recover, I'm right as rain.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                              even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                              of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Working...
                              X