Nightblade was announced too early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightblade was announced too early

I move flat, spend two months waiting to get broadband and no one's playing!
    It seems to me the instance Nightblade was announced suddenly everyone stopped playing Thievery, which is just plain stupid really. I'm sure it'll be splendid, but in the meantime make do with this lovely, lovely game. Please.
    I'm cool!

Ever get the feeling that people are avoiding you?
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Big_D, ssssshhhhhh... you don't want to start this.

And yeah, I see less and less people playing thievery...

WAKE UP, PEOPLE, TUT AIN'T DEAD!
      JM

Comment

They manage to avoid me before I even join a game?.... Seriously though, this mod seems to be dying. I know it's out of date compared to all the flashy stuff available, but then it was out of date a year ago and loads of people were playing it then. Come on dudes, get thievin'!
        I'm cool!

Comment

Response #1:
          The dude is right! I've just been checking the forums lately myself...you guys know the story...but I think I might check in a little more when I get the chance myself.

I know a lot of you don't like megadude, and hes off the wall most of the time but...he has a point here.

Response #2: Megadude, you posted that you were going to be back, and we all moved on to other games.
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Hmmmm ... wierd I somehow still can play in a server with people everyday! WOW
            On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I find that strange too, phae....
              -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
              - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
              - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
              -YT

Comment

Yeah Phae, I never see you or Fixxxer. Where the hell are you guys!!

Ahhh whats that smell. *leaves the server*

Comment

You can never really tell whether you're playing with phae, he has such a wide variety of alias'.

Comment

Working...
                  X