The photo album.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The photo album.

This is just my opinion, but i don't think predator is going to be back for quite sometime. I was just thinking, maybee somebody else could take his job posting up at the photo album while hes gone. Is this possible? Or am I going dillusional again. That would be great, I've been dieing to see spidar's Geekyness

Predator actually is around, I don't know why he hasn't updated the photo album, though. It would be nice to see some of the pictures, I know some people sent stuff in months and months ago and they still haven't been put up there.

Comment

ooo ooo

dp is planning on getting a digi camera soon so he can pose for you all

naked of course ops:
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Yeah I sent Pred a pic to post... nothing happend and no reason either.... I would like to see the TUT photo album updated though... :grin:
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
          Yeah I sent Pred a pic to post... nothing happend and no reason either.... I would like to see the TUT photo album updated though... :grin:
          Ditto.
          Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
            ooo ooo

naked of course ops:
            ohhh dee pee u are to hot for the community then... ^.^ :wink:
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

yeah i know where the hell is he i sent pics to him last march. when i met all those bands.
              I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Dude.... it's been majorly updated since the last time i went thater..

well, that was half a year ago...
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Dalai and Pred is the only ones able to update. But Dalai is busy (as awlays), and so is Pred I think. Hope he'll update soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                    With panties on your head again?

Comment

Why bother having the photo album anymore if it is not going to be updated, whats the point. People are bound to, after a while to get impatient waiting for a update.

1. Do a update......*Soon* Have seen promises of an update for a while now, see it, then I will believe it.
                      2. Don't ignore the people's request for an answer about it. Have seen enough questions go unanswered, after a while, that's not right or fair. The questions deserverd to be addressed.
                      3. Either find someone else to do.
                      4. Or shut it down.

Just being point blank honest here, just throwing opinions and observations about what is going on. Hopefully soon we will have an answer either way.

Comment

BA pwnz joo'!!!
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

Yes, yes she does.

PHWAOR!
                          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                          "Dream is Destiny"
                          Waking Life

Comment

most of BA's remarks could be said about thievery patches too
                            [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by [E.D.G
                              Chief]most of BA's remarks could be said about thievery patches too
                              Not really. There are very good reasons for development not to be public
                              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                              X