X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo

http://www.shrek2.com/

great trailer too

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Nice i loved part one

Comment

I liked Shrek 1.

Although the 'girl shrek' thing..... reminds me of someone....
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Um- wasn't Shrek shit though?
          I'm cool!

Comment

I thought it was pretty decent. Better than all that disney propaganda.
            JM

Comment

No no, it was definately shit.
              I'm cool!

Comment

Your out numbered, sorry wrong answer, the majority of people thought, "Shrek" was great.

Comment

Ah, but that's the major flaw in democracy- just because the majority believe something, it doesn't make it true. In fact, the majority of people are so fucking stupid that if something is commonly held to be correct then it usually isn't.

Everyone I know thought it was shit. I thought it was shit.
                  I accept it looks nice, but the "humour" was frankly appalling and the plot was non-existent. It also marked the point where Mike Miyers went from being funny to just being a twat (seen Austin Powers 3?).
                  I'm cool!

Comment

I started watching shrek thinking it was gonna be a "misunderstood monster" trying to be accepted.

But it wasn't; Shrek was just how I would expect an oger to be, and that made it a bit more enjoyable for me.

I liked Shrek a lot, but I don't really see how they can continue it... you know, the sequel syndrome. I mean...Shrek ENDED. Happily ever after.

I think...if i'm wrong, correct me. Haven't seen it in a while.
                    Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                    www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Never seen Austin Powers, and don't intend to. I agree about the sequel smequel thing, just stop while your ahead.

I will still see it anyway.

Comment

MegaDude is right, though. Majorities often have stupid opinions. Look at their opinion on death penalty. "It's not right to end a murderer's life because it's too barbarous". Barbarous? Compared to what they made to their victims? Stupid. I'm glad Texas understood that.
                        JM

Comment

Yeah I'm all for them bringing back the death penalty here in England! I've just had my car broken into (again) so I'm feeling quite hardline at the minute.

p.s. My girlfriend forced me into watching Shrek, but I've gotta admit I liked it. Don't like the idea of a sequel though

p.p.s. Hello again everyone, its been a long while since I've been here and most of you probably don't remember me (cept maybe Phae), but hey, hello again anyway
                          (Insert something witty here cos I'm way too busy)

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                            MegaDude is right, though. Majorities often have stupid opinions. Look at their opinion on death penalty. "It's not right to end a murderer's life because it's too barbarous". Barbarous? Compared to what they made to their victims? Stupid. I'm glad Texas understood that.
                            No no NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't lump me in with you psycho's on that one. Killing people is immoral, so we're going to kill you?!?!?!!?! The death penalty is another reason I think the US should fire all its nukes at itself....
                            I'm cool!

Comment

Okay. Can you shoot another exemple we'll all agree on?
                              JM

Comment

Working...
                              X