This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist bastard

I know many of you would like me banned, and thus this may be a case of the pot calling the kettle black (fairly ironic given the context), but I've just noticed the most recent registered member is "CoonKilla." Admins, please get rid of this piece of human shit.
    I'm cool!

Originally posted by !eduDageM
    the most recent registered member is "CoonKilla."
    Read first, make an ass of yourself later. Worked well enough for me.

Shame that that guy didn't grasp that complex concept.

Comment

Don't worry, Dalai is working on it right now. You should of seen what was posted last night, it was taken care of swiftly, and was removed, and it was total garbage. It was BAD.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
        You should of seen what was posted last night, it was taken care of swiftly, and was removed, and it was total garbage.
        If it was removed, I suppose I shouldn't have seen it.

Comment

No one needs to see that kind of flith and Bullcrap. It's not allowed, and is punishable with a banning. Pure racist hate, just trying to stir the pot. It won't work.

Comment

ya i got a chance to resond to 2 of the threads...just trying to ++ my post count but i guess since it's deleted so are those pots i made :'(
            http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
            -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
            -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
            -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Just an FYI, the posts are not deleted, they are moved, and stored in another location.......as evidence, if need be for later use. Comes in handy.

So your post count is still intact. ;-p

Comment

omg w00t! i got to get 2 spam post in
                -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Well, it looks like that guy made as stunning a first impression as I did. He'd fit right in with us.

Comment

So, will someone please PRAISE the moderaters for a change, instead of slagging them off....

They've done a good job here today.
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

I agree. CoonKilla probably was Unstoppable, Hardee or myg0t.
                      JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                        well lurox you never know...us males all have a little hardee deep inside ops:

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                          Originally posted by Lurox
                          well lurox you never know...us males all have a little hardee deep inside ops:

who is hardee?
                          I have sex with my hand!

Comment

I can prove without contest it was not Unstoppable. Unstoppable is no more he now plays as X after his name. On servers he is not banned of course.

He's not the same person he used to be. He can be a positive player for this mod. There aren't many people that play anymore and the server was full when people were playing vs him. He can do that sometimes even though they want to kill him so bad. I've seen him play for a while too, and he plays for competition in a fun way. Even if he loses he always shows his fellow players respect.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan
                              I can prove without contest it was not Unstoppable. Unstoppable is no more he now plays as X after his name. On servers he is not banned of course.

He's not the same person he used to be. He can be a positive player for this mod. There aren't many people that play anymore and the server was full when people were playing vs him. He can do that sometimes even though they want to kill him so bad. I've seen him play for a while too, and he plays for competition in a fun way. Even if he loses he always shows his fellow players respect.
                              This is getting old, Unstoppable. Go away already.
                              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                              X