Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omega[-TsG-] Raged in brody's challenge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omega[-TsG-] Raged in brody's challenge...

... atleast his name was used while raging. Yesterday it seemed that omega was raging the server together with paperclip. However that was not the real omega.

It seems that our little friend vegeta was behind this. The ip points at his direction which actually seems quite logical. Vegeta is mad at omega for making him get banned again. There were some problems with the ban which are fixed now, but it did gave vegeta the chance to go in and rage as omega.

Anyways that was the anouncement ... have a good day.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Did I tell you I love you phae?

Comment

Ohhh feel the love, you guys are so cute.

Good job

Comment

And I almost started to like that Omega...

Comment

There's no accounting for taste.

Comment

Good taste... Bad taste... There's no difference in the end. We're still ALL GOING TO DIE!

Comment

I knew it... It's the evil MS "Paperclip" TM that is behind it all.... Evil, i tell you...

"Where do you want to go today, dirtbag!?"

Comment

The last time Veggieboy was banned, I thought it was me who did it... I mean, I PM'ed Brody about it.

Just goes to show the quality of character he really is...
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

Comment

Whew, I was worried for a second there when I saw that title...
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

yes, vegeta got banned. his ip is dynamic, that makes a bit harder to ban, but its not impossible. once he was banned and he had a chance to show his better behavior.
                    after that story with fixxer and a few other things i banned him. to be honest i did not careful enuf the banlist,so i made a mistake, what made it possible for him and his very best friend kargeff to join also.
                    that weekend they used to alias as "paperclip" and "omega" to rage ppl. this is fixed now. i changed the ip range.
                    im sorry that a ban was not running, and they both could do that behave to descriminate another player. i ll take more care.

cu online
                    brody
                    A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                    Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

No problems Brody.. and remember... JukAhey!
                      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -YT

Comment

hah !! first of all learn how to pronounce it, hahahahahahahaa.

Thievery Customs Center
                        Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

You rock phae
                          btw Brody...since you fixed that mic....you havent pronounced it to me!!!!
                          "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                          "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

I actually heard Brody say it earlier, I did, really. AH HA!!! Brody? Who won the Jukahey contest?

Comment

Me !!!!

well, on the contest only were three senders. i have to choose between that three. im still not decided.

it is shame that only three persons sends. but i will announce the winner of course as far i decided it on my hp.

and BA, now that u heard it? how u like it?

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X