La fée verte - Absinth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La fée verte - Absinth

what do you think about this drink of poets... or maybe drink of devils?
    See you in beers

I drunk it, it was illegal here til 1998. Its not normal alcohol, it has the th.......... (9.8 had it) thing in it which makes it special erm intoxicating. And the rumor that it makes you very horny, yes it is correct. 8)
    Deftones

Comment

Dear Absinth Dangers?,

Absinthe is made from wormwood, which contains a toxic chemical called thujone. This chemical appears to cause, among other things, convulsions, hallucinations, and blindness. For this reason, it has been banned in many countries, including the United States. While most kinds of alcohol can cause health problems if consumed in excess, absinthe is illegal because it is potentially much more damaging to your health. For more information, log onto US Department of Health and Human Services National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information.

TeenHealthFX strongly recommends that you don’t try absinthe, both because it is illegal and because it could be very harmful to your health.

* Note: TeenHealthFX doesn’t publish links to websites that sell items that are illegal.
      Signed: TeenHealthFX
      If I'd want to poison myself, I'd try cyanide.

Comment

Yeah I tried it. Nearly burned my throat off, and I was thourghly buggered.

Never again.
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

it's not so bad... most of blends are just alcohol... it won't hurt you more than drinking too much vodka... but all drugs (both legal and ilegal) are bad... i see it and I still want some more... I was born to die
          See you in beers

Comment

It's illegal in The Netherlands, but I would still like to try it though... :|

Comment

don't drink lot of it... it's really strong...

czech rep. was one time one of very few countries in europe where it was made and legal... but czech absinths are... poor... only a little thujone... but 70% alcohol is strong enough to help a tired mind
              See you in beers

Comment

Send me some...

Comment

come here and let's have a glass of hill's absinth... it's in (almost) every pub... take teaspoon, sugar and lighter and it will be really HOT party :twisted:
                  See you in beers

Comment

OMG a/s/l? :wink:

Comment

if you drink more that an egg-cup's worth, you'll be leathered good and proper let me tell ya'

Not good stuff at all.
                      -YT

Comment

So, what you are saying, is it's just like rat poison.

Comment

Yes.... stronger though.... no kidding
                          -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                            So, what you are saying, is it's just like rat poison.
                            say what you want... I won't change my opinion (and I think that you won't change yours)... at least this drink doesn't make me sick
                            and it may be really dangerous... but no one lives forever
                            See you in beers

Comment

Is that what you were drinking the other night F i x x x e r when we were talking on TS? Hehehehe. :wink: I am kidding, I know you were drinking some wine. hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X