GTV would be cool! =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTV would be cool! =)

well, right now i dont know how active thievery is when it comes to guild wars and competitions.. correct me if i'm wrong, but did i hear that turfwars are gonna start again or something like that? if so...wouldnt it be cool with a GTV? if ppl dont know what it is, then i can tell you its like someone that connects to the server (to the guildmatch) to spectate the game...and through him, a BUCNH of other ppl can connect (and see what he's spectating)... so in other words, if there are any competitions, and ppl wanna se the guild match, you can connect to that GTV to spectate...in other words, there are only the guild players and the GTV on the real server... its real fun actually, all the spectaters on the GTV can chat about the game and so on and so on... what do you all think? wouldnt that be fun?
    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

good idea but the problem is that then everyone can see there tactics etc... u know?
    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
      good idea but the problem is that then everyone can see there tactics etc... u know?
      Not enough interest. Simple as that.

Re: Tactics - guild-associated spectators are permitted. Why not permit non-guild associated spectators, as well?

Comment

Sandman, haha, i really dont agree with you...so if thievery becomes a cpl game for example, they would have to fix the demo recorder, so you can record demos...ppl want to se official wars! thats what its all about.. if thievery now had became an official cpl game, i sure dont think ppl would have think like this "i am not gonna record this match, ppl could probably se our tactics"... think again.. players MIGHT se the guilds tactics.....so?

Comment

People dont want to see thievery...

PEople want to see Teh Nightblade!!

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
            People dont want to see thievery...

PEople want to see Teh Nightblade!!
            LOL yeah right...
            but we have to wait! ops:
            "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

hehe, exactly, we have to w8...so lets do something with thievery before it dies out....we'll have to w8 for night-blade...do like i do..play thievery in the waiting of night-blade...thievery is OK after all.. :p

Comment

I would

Comment

It sounds interesting but is there existing software that could do this? If there is i've never heard of it.

Comment

I've heard it doesnt work online properly. Like the recording demo thing, that doesnt work online either.
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

well FixXxeR...you've heard that it doesnt work properly on the internet?? then you are wrong...GTV works very good in other games, so does demo recording..

Comment

Listen to the man you moron. If LoUie says it works then that should be good enough for anyone.
                        I'm cool!

Comment

Originally posted by LoUie
                          well FixXxeR...you've heard that it doesnt work properly on the internet?? then you are wrong...GTV works very good in other games, so does demo recording..
                          Other games.
                          Demo recording doesn't work very well in thievery cause it's a "Special" game.

Comment

Master-Builder, i know...its a pitty though..=( but GTV is something else...that could work..just "someone" that connects to the server...thats all =)

Comment

Does this happen to work for any other Unreal-engine based games?
                              It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X