• Show
Clear All

• Let's play some TUT!

anyone around? I'm bored let's play!!!

(ps sorry for the spam)

Agreed, less talk more play.
    ~TuF~

Comment

CTG was out in force last night, server was full most the time. Where were you?

Comment

I had some GG's last night with Phae and Gabe.

Oh and SW's too
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Yes!
          I'm cool!

Comment

I mostly have to play on the weekends. My job and my computer-nazi family So if you see on TUT at anytime other than Fri, Sat, and Sun; throw a huge party (not really ). But I play when I can. :grin:
            "He said he didn't trust me, so I killed him."--Hidden_Wolfe

Comment

I wish I could play. I had to remove UT because it took too much space on the laptop that my employer provides. I couldn't convince the technology department to install a larger hard drive after they saw T2, all the FM's, Thievery and UT on it. I have installed TUT on my step sons computer but like Hidden Wolfe, the time when I can get on it to play are when the computer nazi's are on it. I just have to get my own gaming machine but I have too many expenses right now. Anyway, TUT players used to get annoyed when I would usually only play as a rat. This was mostly because of the poor system I was using to play. I never realized this was one of the reasons I played so poorly until I played TUT on the computer nazi's machine. I truly miss the community even though I was there only a short time. This group is really a lot of fun....
              formerly littlek

Comment

I'm online at the most unusual hours and yet I still find few people around. Like now for instance, its 2:45am and theres no-one in the servers bleh.

Comment

friday night! just love to play! count me and Terryn in!
                  cya this evening
                  .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

yay, yet I still haven't seen anyone present on any servers. And I want to try teamspeak now I've downloaded it :?

Comment

There was no one on last night

Comment

I was on... and Mach, and Phae, and Gabe, and BA, and....
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

Originally posted by SimpsonsChristmasBoogie
                          There was no one on last night
                          Yea I noticed, and again tonight it seems. Well I'm off to bed and now its 4am yay, I hope theres people on tomorrow if I get out of bed.

Comment

i might play after EST time because i get to go to work!!! YAY FOR ME!!!
                            I have sex with my hand!

Comment

Sometimes i feel notalgic about less popular mods. Things have been done, time have been put into then, and the result isn't what's expected.

I know 3-4 excellent mod from different engines, but they are like 3-4 servers up, and rarely people on.

I just hope the programm helped the programmers to get a better resume.

And bout people more on forums that on actual game..

yep i feel nostalgic about all this, and a bit sad . snif! he he he.
                              ------

------"

Comment

Working...
                              X