This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brodys Server : (With or Without KAM)

Ok, in all seriousness please, without flames.

This poll is needed to sort out a long running issue between us and Kewl, and Brody has agreed to go off what the commuinity want, I would ask BrokenArts or the other city guards to moderate this thread closely, I'd ideally like it to end without and flames and with some accurate statistics for us to make a decision from.

I'm not sure if the city guard can see who is voting, but if they can, could they make sure there is no foul play going on.

Again, if you've got nothing good to say, dont say it, because at the end of this thread we are not going to go off the opinions posted, but off the voting system, so if nothing else, vote, Brody wants to keep his server commuinity based, and YOU as the commuinity can now vote on who you want to see there. I think we've exausted our arguments over who has done what where and when, all I want to see here are the raw Yes/No/don't care answers.

Thank you

~Mach

P.s This thread will run for 14 days, I doubt it will take that long to complete, but just in case. After that period I would ask that it be deleted and the stats sent to me and Brody.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    Indifferent
    0%
    ~TuF~

Voted: no
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Edit: My former post was rendered meaningless by the removal of the post I was seconding. Bah.
      I'm cool!

Comment

I am going to give a STERN warning to this thread, keep it civil, absolutely

* NO FLAMES* If this thread blows up, I am closing it.

Cast your vote, let's see how this goes. Thanks

Yes KAM, with as many alias's as you use, be fair for once, don't vote for yourself as many times as you can get away with using your alias's. That's Bullcrap.

I will talk to Dalai and check the poll results.

Comment

If I ever played with KAM I didn't realize it so I will abstain from voting. I did have an interesting time when I played my usual way and that was as a rat. I truly enjoy playing as a rat. One time there was a player named….something slut. Cannot remember the name exactly but s/he really enjoyed killing rats and hunted me down with intense determination. S/he even found me while I was hiding in a very dark crypt. Not sure if that was one of KAM alias’ but I never saw the player again.
          formerly littlek

Comment

Originally posted by PhaeThorn
            Seconded.
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by FixXxeR
              Originally posted by PhaeThorn
              Seconded.
              Thirded.

Comment

i vote yes.. i dont know this guy to much, but i really dont like his behaviour, "lol" is the only word he can say.. and he also did a very lame thing to me the other day on Stronghold...so sure, why not :x
                .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

As the question is put, its ambiguous as to whether you're favouring KAM in responding with a no or a yes. Its a pointless post anyway, if he has cheated then ban him, there was no public intervention when I was banned.

Comment

oh wrong.. i mean "no".. i dont want him on brodys... =P
                    btw TheMachine, even IF the vote for that he could play on brodys server wins, they should even take a look of how many that DONT want him on brodys, if enough players dont, then that should be anough..

if ppl or even KAM wants to know what i thaught was lame to do vs me on Stronghold.. i saw him as guard standing on the catapult, just standing there.. so i sneaked up, ran and pressed the catapult switch, but he didnt fly away, so he ran up on the catapult again and said "again".. so i said "haha, okay" and walked towards him slowly, showed myself to him and put down my blackjack to play around a little wich i thaught he'd wanted to do..i pressed the switch, and he didnt launch away, so i started to WALK into the shadows (cause we were playing around), instead he took his fire-bolt and shot me!? and nearly killed me! thats real lame, cause we were playing around.. instead he used the situation trying to kill me..

next round i will be a guard (wich i hate), and this isnt a game that takes 5 minutes to end, so if he would have killed me, i would have had to w8 real long to thief again...that really hasnt anything to do with what he did, but it was very lame imo...
                    .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Impulse has a point, I don't know why all the fuss, I am tired of all this stuff with KAM. He is what he is, yet some people act the way they do towards him, I don't understand it. I am not going to get into some long post, I am growing very weary of this whole thing. I want this to end, it does not deserve this much attention, why? why I ask you?

Only thing I will say is this, sometimes what is the decent thing to do, and the right thing to do, doesn't matter anymore, and that has been proven time and time again with the end results from him, and some of the other players, sad. But I guess having a blind eye, turning the other cheek is acceptable for some, sorry not for me. I am done, enough said from me.

The main thing here, since some of the other players have not gotten this much attention as he has, why? *One player is NOT WORTH all this*

Comment

The reason for the poll, is the mixed feelings in the community.

I myself agree with Impulse, who was banned for less of an offence... some others feel the same way; It doesnt deserve this much attention, but its just going to have to come to this.... hopefully this will be the climax of the situation and it'll all be over soon.
                        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                        -YT

Comment

Thanks so far for the response, keep it coming, and keep it clean.
                          ~TuF~

Comment

voted No , meaning I prefer to play without known cheaters if at all possible.

Comment

The machine is now alive
                              to weak havoc in your lives
                              there is no use to ....

I vote no. As answered before, previous cheaters aren't a good sign.
                              ------

------"

Comment

Working...
                              X