Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How dextrose are you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How dextrose are you?

    0
    10
    0%
    0
    30
    0%
    0
    50
    0%
    0
    80 (!)
    0%
    0

  • #2
    Better poll:

    Will this get locked?

    Yes, yes, yes, or... YES?
    The only constant is change.
    (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh, much better, you changed the "yes" you posted to a picture of some cartoon retard.
      The only constant is change.
      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CrouchingDork
        Oh, much better, you changed the "yes" you posted to a picture of some cartoon retard.
        Stop spamming in my thread

        Comment


        • #5
          What the heck are you talking about? My spam is quality literature compared to this thread.
          The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CrouchingDork
            What the heck are you talking about? My spam is quality literature compared to this thread.
            You didn't even vote.

            Comment


            • #7
              Because it'll be closed as soon as the mods get here anyways....

              Well, at least I'm getting some postcount ++.
              The only constant is change.
              (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

              Comment


              • #8
                50 baby
                -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                -YT

                Comment


                • #9
                  Isn't dextrose a type of sugar?
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    dex·trose
                    n.
                    The dextrorotatory form of glucose, C6H12O6·H2O, found naturally in animal and plant tissue and derived synthetically from starch. Also called dextroglucose.

                    Or did you possibly mean dextrous: Skillful in the use of the hands? But if that's true, then what do these numbers mean? It'd make more sense if you had linked to some sort of online test to measure dexterity, rather than putting a cheesy superhero.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Salsa
                      dex·trose
                      n.
                      The dextrorotatory form of glucose, C6H12O6·H2O, found naturally in animal and plant tissue and derived synthetically from starch. Also called dextroglucose.

                      Or did you possibly mean dextrous: Skillful in the use of the hands? But if that's true, then what do these numbers mean? It'd make more sense if you had linked to some sort of online test to measure dexterity, rather than putting a cheesy superhero.
                      Cheesy: tastes like cheese and/or made with cheese!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Salsa
                        C6H12O6·H2O
                        For some stupid reason, I knew that formula.
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I am proud of you CD....you paid attention in your biology classes. I feel it is a good poll. I interpret it as ....choose the amount of sugar and starch in your diet. Well done V12US.
                          formerly littlek

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by littlek
                            I am proud of you CD....you paid attention in your biology classes. I feel it is a good poll. I interpret it as ....choose the amount of sugar and starch in your diet. Well done V12US.
                            I hope you're being sarcastic about both things.
                            The only constant is change.
                            (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              What does space ghost have to do with sugar?

                              I thought he mispelled dexterous.
                              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                              www.usyetzer.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X