This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissed at Brody...

It seems like a ton of people are pissed at Brody. Look, I think that banning people will only get people pissed at each other, like in the case of KAM.
    GLORY TO THE MANY!

Would you please be so kind as to trow your keyboard out of the window?

Comment

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
      It seems like a ton of people are pissed at Brody. Look, I think that banning people will only get people pissed at each other, like in the case of KAM.
      Are you pissed?
      Deftones

Comment

Why in the hell have you made a public announcement about this, other than to cause trouble. I call for this thread locked, please.
        -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
        - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
        - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Omega
          Would you please be so kind as to trow your keyboard out of the window?
          are you pissed?
          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

All I can say is, who isn't?

Comment

godofdarklaughter, you said a ton of ppl are pissed at brody cause he has banned a couple of players? let me ask, whys that? maybe cause some ppl dont know how to behave? I sure dont think Brody will ban anyone without they doing something stupid...its only good that Brody ban some ppl that dont know how to behave, if anyone hadnt ban them, who would? we cant have ppl acting however they want on a server..some rules we have to have...banning ppl I can se as some sord of "law"...ppl that cheats or act lame, those ppl we dont want on our servers...all i can say...
              .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                are you pissed?
                Whoops, I want to ask the same person. I just quoted wrong. But FixXxer is right this thread sucks.
                Make clear statements and dont care about that whats not your business.
                Deftones

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                  are you pissed?
                  Are you lame? :|

Comment

Originally posted by godofdarklaughter
                    Banning people gets those people pissed at the admins. It also gets their friends pissed.

So bleeding what? They did something to deserve a ban.

Comment

hehe, exactly
                      .: Infiltrator - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

www.youtube.com/user/Richard413

Comment

Come on BA old girl lock this thread!
                        The Guard "eats, drinks, and sleeps"

Likita: lol, can't.. must..stay..awake.............

It's TACO TIME!

Comment

So no-one's ever banned undeservedly? I'm not pointing the finger at Brody here, but the assumption that server admins are always fair and just is a deeply flawed one.
                          If I was going to point some fingers (and I am) then I'd point them at Biohazard (on the TCO server) and LaughingRat (on Crackaz), both of whom I have seen ban others (and myself a couple of times) purely to massage their own egos.
                          I'm cool!

Comment

heh

Comment

Ummmmmm creating such threads isnt good because you only create flames....and creating flames here means destroing thievery community a lil bit... so better keep these oponion to yourself and if you dont like brody then simply dont play on his server...and Mr godofdarklaughter have you ever been a host of a thievery server to see what are your responsibilities? Well I havent but i guess you must be very responsible...
                              "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
                              "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Working...
                              X